I GOT RIPPED OFF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michaelye, Dec 2, 2013.

1. [quote name="YaSlava" post="19088583" timestamp="1386017906"]Since highschool? Damn bro that makes things even more puzzling. Were you guys tight friends since school? How can money come before friendship?[/quote] Exactly my thought. I guess this guy never grew up. He honestly doesn't act his age. His priorities are all mixed up Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="TCUB" post="19087360" timestamp="1386002035"]Does he know where you live?[/quote]No he knows my neighborhoodSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah just cost him double what he costed u

4. #64 YaSlava, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Greetings from Toronto again, you sure he doesn't suffer from some sort of mental thing? lol No but honestly it's ppl like dat that give our community a bad name. Oh well it's his loss. He doesn't realize that he lost a great friend.

5. [quote name="YaSlava" post="19088637" timestamp="1386018586"]Bro you sure he doesn't suffer from some sort of mental thing? lol[/quote]Nah bro hes just a really selfish and greedy person :/ wish he wasnt like that. I think hes really stupid because i bought from him for around a year and i buy every weekend. So he threw a friend and a good buyer for a few fast bucks. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do you know where he lives and what not? I don't approve of blackmailing him lol like either you give me the money back or I'll expose you to the Feds. Supposing that you went to his house and stood outside demanding money. How do you think he would respond to that?

7. [quote name="YaSlava" post="19088725" timestamp="1386019658"]Do you know where he lives and what not? I don't approve of blackmailing him lol like either you give me the money back or I'll expose you to the Feds. Supposing that you went to his house and stood outside demanding money. How do you think he would respond to that?[/quote]He wouldn't really do anything. Im pretty sure he spent all the money he stole already.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app