I GOT RIPPED OFF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michaelye, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Guess you now know not to let that happen again!

2. That's exactly what i'm saying bro, best to completley walk away, or go to that extreme; so that either way you know you have no comevacks on you. All the petty shit mentioned by other people here will simply leave you open to further retaliation, you have to realise you're involved in a situation with someone engaged in criminality, therefore more likely anf willing to break the law in other manners, it's adifferent mind set.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah thanks bro ill keep that in mind. Im probably going to keep this as a learning experience and just realize that i made some mistakes and prevent this from happening in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. No problem, hope I helped in some way, you should be proud of your maturity.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. happens to everyone at least once in every way possible. one time a dude wrapped the Kush so much "because it stank" ween I got home it was missing 1/2 an O. find someone else & u might have better luck -

6. [quote name="chili420" post="19085322" timestamp="1385958039"]happens to everyone at least once in every way possible. one time a dude wrapped the Kush so much "because it stank" ween I got home it was missing 1/2 an O. find someone else & u might have better luck -[/quote]Yeah I'll find some one else and that sucks. Its a really bad feeling when you get robbed like that. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. fuck talking i would wait infront of his house until he came out asking him for the fade (slang for wanting to fight) and fuck his ass up good and proper then say this will happen every fucking day until i get my money nigga.

How old is he? You said he still lives w/ his parents. Go to his house, be polite and knock on the door when you know his parents are there. Ask to to talk to the kid b/c he stole 200 bucks from you and explain the situation. Not sure on what day this happened but I would do this if it happened a day ago. Your not going to get into any legal trouble b/c I really doubt they would call the cops on their own kid. If they do, they would be after him and not you. 

That being said, you need to know who you are dealing with. Is this kid and his 10 other friends all going to come after you afterwards. Being robbed sucks and just know whatever you do could have consequences. 

9. This is a shitty situation, especially because it's someone you trusted because you bought off him before . Sucks he did you dirty like that . If you know where he lives & aren't afraid of him or something he can do, then go to his house and wait for him .I'm not a normal person, so this story might be kinda weird BUT, one time I went and bought an oz from a buddy . Weed is frowned upon in my state, and can get you into trouble over just a joint . So anyways I got shorted 7 grams on my oz that I paid 330 for . I went back to this dudes house with a gun in my pocket and knocked on the door . He opened it up "yo what's good bro" I said "yo man what the fuck, you shorted me a quarter you know I'm gonna need that right?" He tried sayin if it was short it would have only been a gram or two . I just laughed and said "put it on your scale and see what it says" said only 21 grams and he said "oh ok my fault, my scale must have been messed up" then he tried saying "oh well I don't have another quarter on me to give you bro, I got you next time" I just told him there is no next time. And I lifted up my shirt to show him I wasn't playin games . I never seen somebody's eyes light up like that over a weapon since I was at FT. Polk lol. I suffer from PTSD , my medicine makes me very impulsive. I was really ready to make a move on this guy over a quarter . I realized how bad it could have been after . Moral of the story, if you have nothing else to live for like me . Go to that niggas house and get your money or weed back lol . Or take your loss like a man and remember to always check your product before you give the money away !!

10. Just scare him so he doesn't do it to anyone again. You know get a big group, grab him and tell him for the money back and whisper in his ear saying "if you pull that shit again, we will be back but we won't be nice" or maybe I've been watching too many movies haha ;)

11. Does he know where you live?

12. [quote name="Slick_Rick" post="19084069" timestamp="1385944150"]Always check the product before I let go of the cashSent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum[/quote]If you don't know the blade ya bra hold that shit till you know what you got Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #53 YaSlava, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Sry to hear bout ur experience bro. Just wanted to point out that if he was a real dealer he wouldn't be showing up @ someones house with bud. Therefore a) he's never been in the game before, cuz if this was Jane & Finch *iggas would break the door down and rob his whole apt. lol or b) he was willing to gamble money over a possible jail sentence if caught. Either way what I'm saying here is that he probably thought you were "easy prey". I wonder how he would have replied to you had you told him that you will only meet @ his crib? But driving off with someone's money means he has no balls. That he reduced himself to the level of thief & coward. I duno bro. I've been screwed over too, we all have, but some of us I guess just take longer to learn from our mistakes. Peace out.  

14. [quote name="420 High Times" post="19086841" timestamp="1385993573"]How old is he? You said he still lives w/ his parents. Go to his house, be polite and knock on the door when you know his parents are there. Ask to to talk to the kid b/c he stole 200 bucks from you and explain the situation. Not sure on what day this happened but I would do this if it happened a day ago. Your not going to get into any legal trouble b/c I really doubt they would call the cops on their own kid. If they do, they would be after him and not you. That being said, you need to know who you are dealing with. Is this kid and his 10 other friends all going to come after you afterwards. Being robbed sucks and just know whatever you do could have consequences. [/quote]hes 20 and thanks for the advice. Im probably not going to get his parents involved though. I dont want to risk anything and 200 isnt worth all that troubleSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="YaSlava" post="19087508" timestamp="1386003385"]Sry to hear bout ur experience bro. Just wanted to point out that if he was a real dealer he wouldn't be showing up @ someones house with bud. Therefore a) he's never been in the game before, cuz if this was Jane & Finch *iggas would break the door down and rob his whole apt. lol or b) he was willing to gamble money over a possible jail sentence if caught. Either way what I'm saying here is that he probably thought you were "easy prey". I wonder how he would have replied to you had you told him that you will only meet @ his crib? But driving off with someone's money means he has no balls. That he reduced himself to the level of thief & coward. I duno bro. I've been screwed over too, we all have, but some of us I guess just take longer to learn from our mistakes. Peace out. [/quote]Yeah im probably going to do that next time. It would be harder for him to rip me off if im at his house. Just didnt think this guy would do that. I knew him since highschool :/Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. How much were you expecting to get had the deal gone down right? I've been taken for $350 back in the day. Being ripped off by "friends" is the worst. 

17. Dude, when I was a freshman, I had a friend Im smoked blunts with everyday. We had mutual relatives, only by marriage though, no blood was shared on either side. He said he was my "cousin" in the way a lot of people use that instead of far off relative. Anyway he was pretty cool. but kind of a wigger and always had some trouble going on. Anyway, I gave him $75 in cash on monday, and he was going to bring me a half the next day. We gave him a ride to school, and got a ride home from him, couple that with smoking with him all the time, I thought this was no big deal, I even fronted him less money in the past. Anyway, next day he shows up with his arm in a sling, telling me he got jumped and "broke his arm". I had seen him use the sling before when he broke his collarbone, ans saw him use his arm a little bit with it on this time. Fucking like, 2 days later, I was asking when he'd get me my money back, and then the next week I figure out he switched schools. What.A Dick. Anyway, can't trust people,especially drug dealers, to be cool with your money. 

18. [quote name="geetardude" post="19088020" timestamp="1386010689"]How much were you expecting to get had the deal gone down right? I've been taken for $350 back in the day. Being ripped off by "friends" is the worst. [/quote]A half o of some dank shit. Its really expensive where i live :/Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #59 YaSlava, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    Since highschool? Damn bro that makes things even more puzzling. Were you guys tight friends since school? How can money come before friendship?

20. [quote name="nimblybimbly" post="19088422" timestamp="1386015816"]Dude, when I was a freshman, I had a friend Im smoked blunts with everyday. We had mutual relatives, only by marriage though, no blood was shared on either side. He said he was my "cousin" in the way a lot of people use that instead of far off relative. Anyway he was pretty cool. but kind of a wigger and always had some trouble going on. Anyway, I gave him $75 in cash on monday, and he was going to bring me a half the next day. We gave him a ride to school, and got a ride home from him, couple that with smoking with him all the time, I thought this was no big deal, I even fronted him less money in the past. Anyway, next day he shows up with his arm in a sling, telling me he got jumped and "broke his arm". I had seen him use the sling before when he broke his collarbone, ans saw him use his arm a little bit with it on this time. Fucking like, 2 days later, I was asking when he'd get me my money back, and then the next week I figure out he switched schools. What.A Dick. Anyway, can't trust people,especially drug dealers, to be cool with your money. [/quote] that must suck especially as a freshman and by your own "cousin." And i used to have a dealer i would front like a hundred at a time and he always gave me the stuff the next day and vice versa. I guess he got caught or quit because i havent heard from him since. Good dealers are hard to come by now. Everyone is selling weak reggie or that spice k2 shit. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app