I GOT RIPPED OFF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michaelye, Dec 2, 2013.

1. i got some ass so you know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I really do not want to spend Christmas in prison but i like the idea

3. #23 ThaCrakken, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    I've heard of.people getting smacked around over ten bucks. It's ridiculous but it's a reality. You got robbed, and it happens. It depends on where your priorities are at. Is it more important to ensure your safety, or boot buddies head in and get your money back?Be honest with yourself, don't.try to become a ruthless motherfucker in a matter of days if your jot that type, just accept your loss, and move forward.Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This individual is someone that still lives with their parents. So is a friendly visit okay? Maybe he would get kicked out and then he can see how money really does matter and he shouldnt rob people. Or is telling his parents going to far?

5. No, never, ever, under any circumstances do you involve their family. You would probably hit the ceiling if I for example, confronted your brother/sister/cousins about money you owed me. Ya know?
    It's bbetween you and him. Would you want your mom stressing out about some stupid shit you did?

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i dont care about the money. I want him to learn about the importance of money and how hard it is to get. Just tell his parents he smokes weed for him to get kicked out for a while

7. #27 ThaCrakken, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    [quote name="michaelye" post="19084700" timestamp="1385951153"]i dont care about the money. I want him to learn about the importance of money and how hard it is to get. Just tell his parents he smokes weed for him to get kicked out for a while Lol in that case, buy a shitty pipe or bong, get it nice and dirty, and wait for a day that you know that they're.not home. Then run up his porch, open his front door, and smash it on the floor. Even if he cleans it up before they see it, I promise it will REAK. And ontop of that, what parent believes "it's not my.bong, someone must have broke in and left it "Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="ThaCrakken" post="19084719" timestamp="1385951401"][quote name="michaelye" post="19084700" timestamp="1385951153"]i dont care about the money. I want him to learn about the importance of money and how hard it is to get. Just tell his parents he smokes weed for him to get kicked out for a while

Lol in that case, buy a shitty pipe or bong, get it nice and dirty, and wait for a day that you know that they're.not home. Then run up his porch, open his front door, and smash it on the floor. Even if he cleans it up before they see it, I promise it will REAK. And ontop of that, what parent believes "it's not my.bong, someone must have broke in and left it "

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Lol dude you're a genius. That is a perfect idea. Thanks

9. blow up his kia, fair trade.. ;)

10. obviously it is

11. lol I would like to see you try to light gas on fire. You do realize the fumes would light first right? Leading to an explosion. Brilliant...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Please actually do it LAWL

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i will he deserves it

14. Wear gloves, but I hear toothpicks in a locked doors, key hole, has been done to death........lol

15. lol thanks for the helpful hint

16. I'd lay a beating on somone for a few hundred, guess it depends what kind of income you got though, either way that dude violated you in a horrible way and if you jist take it you will remain a victim/mark in his eyes moreover perpetuate the notion that he can do that shit to people

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Oh and btw the fact you know where he lives, and i'm assuming he know ls this, means he involved his parents in thos situation not you. If he doesn't show basic respect for you or your property why should you show respect for his space/life circumstances?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Exactly its just that I wouldn't know what to say to them. Would i say "i was buying some weed from you son and he ripped me off." Even though he is older than me by 2 years it would feel weird. And what would stop his parents from getting the police department involved. I would be getting my self in trouble.

19. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Dude i wish i could do that im just not that kind of guy. If the opportunity presented itself i would but i wouldn't go around looking for this kind of trouble. Anyways is he really worth a couple hundred dollars. I could get that money back in less than a week selling some unmentionables. Anyways thanks for the suggestion