I GOT RIPPED OFF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michaelye, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I have bought from this guy on multiple times before and he has given me really good weed. So this time I decide to buy a large quantity of some really good marry. The guy shows up in his white kia and hands me a bag. Thinking nothing of it I handed him a few hundred dollars. I then proceeded to examine the bag and seeing this wasn't really weed, just the herbal incense shit people buy online I ask the guy he then drives off with my money and I was left with a bag of useless herbs. I was frustrated and I threw my bag on the ground. I had lost a few weeks of spare money I couldve used better. I wasnt mad at me loosing the money just mad that I let this happen. Im too trusting. This is a wake up call. Maybe marijuana isn't the best way to use spare cash. Anyone else have a similar experience because I want to hear them. Thanks for reading

2. Always check the product before I let go of the cash

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

3. Do you know where he lives?

Sent from my NSA recording device.

4. I know I was in a hurry to get home so I wasnt thinking straight.

5. I see and yeah how dude above said, do you know where he lives, cu. then you can have fun, be creative haha

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

6. yeah

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. hmmm great idea. I think I will have a little fun :)

8. #8 Slick_Rick, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    Trust me I've been in your boat before though when I was 15 I tried to buy a zip and only got like 16 grams. I got it all back though cuz was selling then and started selling to him so it would be like a gram short every time, I did it a lot better haha. Or smash one of his pipesSent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

9. Learn !!!!!

10. I would try to talk to him first before I did anything, hopefully he'll realize he was wrong and be a man.

11. Thats smart it just sucks because I buy from this guy for a long time and he decided to take advantage of me. It just shows you cant really trust anyone when it comes to money :/

12. I tried to talk to him. Doesn't seem like he wants to talk.

13. I hope whatever you were in a rush for was worth it

14. Well then I guess you'll have to persuade him to listen ;)

15. Of course :D

16. Don't get into stupid trouble fir a couple hundred bucks.

Learn the lesson and move on.
    ALWAYS check the bag before you hand the money.

17. I had to see my girlfriend. And i know, a few more seconds wouldn't have killed me but I just wasn't thinking clear.

18. Dang sooo its your gfs fault lol ... Dont worry op you'll catch him on that rebound :gone:

19. yeah dude i guess in a way she ruined my day. ;)

20. Go to your garage, get a JAR of gas from the whatever gas powered equip. there is, go to his place, throw gas on ground under his car, light and run like hell. Just an idea I had.