I Got Rid Of My Weed Paranoia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Indicade, Jul 18, 2014.

1. When I first started smoking everything was fine but then one day I had a bad high, and after that it has always given me paranoia. It happened for a over month but I still somewhat enjoyed smoking so I kept doing it. I ended up getting rid of it and all i did was when I got to the point where I was super high and was feeling very paranoid (enough to where I wouldn't normally dare take another hit), I forced myself to take 2 huge hits and then I focused on enjoying the high and eventually I just zoned (because of how high i was) and didn't worry about anything. The high was great and i feel like it changed the way my body reacted when high and ever since then, no matter how high I get its a good high. No more paranoia. I just thought I would share just in case someone else wanted to try it. Idk why it worked for me but if someone else wants to try it, who knows it may work.

2. its hit and miss for me. I am very sensitive to the effects so I can get stoned from a couple hits. I can sit and blaze blunts. But I don't need too. Sometimes I get that tense feeling the first 10 minutes or so.. I think because the heart rate goes up for a bit. I find it better to have a task at hand because my mind will race hard the first 10 minutes or so. Idk... Sometimes I get all smokey in the evenings and it's just bliss.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. yah man. its all in the mind. know that you're going to be okay and it'll all be chill

4. Had a bad high?W.T.F.!

guod

5. I have been paranoid in the past too. here's an example:

If i am sober, and I am in front of a bunch of strangers in public, if you ask me if i am stoned i will scream "hell yeah!!! just blazed an 8th of oil out in the back alley!"

But If i am actually stoned i will get paranoid and whisper "shhhh!"