I got really high and watched Dragonball Z

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BritBrit, Jan 30, 2011.

1. i also loved coming home and watching the dbz movies that they would play sometimes

2. lol nancy, I never seen that show before. I use this name for my xbox live too and I've heard people say that lol.

3. DBZ kai is a remake of dragonball z. they cut out a lot of it to lower the episode count, upgraded the video quality and hired new voice actors.

In February 2009, Toei Animation announced that it would begin broadcasting a revised version of Dragon Ball Z as part of the series' 20th anniversary celebrations. The series premiered on April 5, 2009, under the name Dragon Ball Kai (ドラゴンボール改(カイ), Doragon Bōru Kai?, lit. "Dragon Ball Revised"), with the episodes remastered for HDTV, featuring updated opening and ending sequences, and a rerecording of the vocal tracks by most of the original cast.[34][35] The footage was also re-edited to more closely follow the manga, resulting in a faster moving story, and damaged frames removed.[36] As such, it is a new version created from the original Dragon Ball Z footage.
    Like all other Dragon Ball-based anime, Funimation Entertainment licensed Dragon Ball Kai for an English-language release in North America, featuring most of the voice cast from their in-house dub of the original version, as well as several changes. The series made its U.S. premiere on Nicktoons on May 24, 2010, under the title Dragon Ball Z Kai.[37][38] In addition to Nicktoons, the series also began airing on The CW's Saturday-morning programming block, Toonzai, on August 14, 2010.[39] Both the Nicktoons and Toonzai airings are edited for content, though the Toonzai version is edited even more so than Nicktoons', most likely due to The CW being a broadcast channel. However, in addition to the TV airings, Funimation is also releasing bilingual, uncut DVD and Blu-Ray box sets of the show. These box sets contain the original Japanese audio track with English subtitles, as well as the unedited version of the English dub of the DVD, which re-inserts the objectionable scenes and dialogue deemed inappropriate for the TV airings, and does not contain any of the digital edits made for the TV airings.

source: Dragon Ball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

watch dbz movies here - Watch Dragon Ball Movies Online | English Dubbed-Subbed Episodes

4. Yeah I knew that. What sucks though is that for kai they actually dimmed down on the language, which wasn't bad to begin with. I wish they would have came out with a more adult DBZ. Have swearing, more blood, better fight scenes etc. but instead they went the other direction and made it more for kids, sucks for us.

Anyone ever watch bleach or any of those other fighting shows? I'm thinking about getting into another show series, but not sure if I will like it. I got into DBZ because I had a history with it, so its really interesting to me, I don't know if I could get into any other anime fighting show, and thoughts?

5. ^ degrassman you could try naruto or avatar.you might like them.