I got really high and watched Dragonball Z

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BritBrit, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Double Agree with both of you. I think before the summer me and one of my buds are just going to get an ounce and sit here like lumps for a weekend and watch it up to season 3 (end of frieza) and smoke... should make for a weekend lol

2. Deep bro. Deep.

Tried to do this with the Band of Brothers series and got 7 episodes in before my eyes began to bleed. Awesome, awesome series but at a certain point you gotta take a break lol

3. Ohh definately. I can see taking a break every couple of hours for 5-10 minutes man. Stop, go outside. Breath in the fucking hair with your mates. Pretend you are actually from Dbz and look like idiots to all your neighbours. Fun shit man.. Deep...

4. I often do long marathons. It's not too hard if you like what you're watching and I find it even easier if I'm stoned.

5. Dude, I got a mini fridge today and parked it right next to the recliners and tv! Smoking weed just got funner :)

6. Haha. Nice, just move your microwave on top of it. Only reason you'll need to get up for is to go to the bathroom.

It's too bad one of these didn't really exist, then you'd be set for the whole weekend.
    [​IMG]

7. That would be a little interesting. Think Groundskeeper Willy smokes?

8. Hahah. That's so random. I'm going to have to guess that he doesn't. He lives in a shack on the school grounds, he can't afford food, and he often drinks turpentine because he can't afford liquor. It just doesn't fit his character.

9. i started watching it again online. im at the end of season 2 right before the big battle with freeza. its gonna be intense ima sit here do bong tokes and watch it gonna be good o and eat chips

10. haha that show was awesome
    i remember theyd have whole episodes of the two fighters just screaming

11. I do that sometimes while I'm toked...lol

12. It has been confirmed that watching majin buu whilst high is a giggle fest :)

13. Lol for sure, Ima get on some of that later
    I especially like when he fights gotenks

14. I've watched 50 episodes since friday, lol. I'm at the end of season 2. This show is so epic.

15. That's awesome hah... I'm at work right now. Can't smoke weed as I'll smell... got 9 hours left (work a night shift) and have no more work to do... Rush to get it done in the first 3. I'm going to take a few hundred mg of dxm and watch season 3 :)

16. yo guys i think the ginyu force in season2 and 3 are gay. cause there always commenting on how goku looks good and they make those gay little poses whenever they meet someone. lmao they are gay

17. I think I have to agree with you. Jayce and Burta are definately faggots! lol.

18. I also watch this show i mostly watch the episode of2009 series they are really interesting am gona start to watch its previous part online...

19. Last night I finished watching all 9 seasons. 291 episodes lol. After I watched the movies, but only watched parts because they were mostly boring. I wish I would have known about the movies so I could have watched them in order to the seasons. Started watching GT today, seems ok so far. Overall DBZ was awesome, the frieza saga was awesome, they build it up really good. I thought frieza was built up more then cell and buu. Buu was pretty much the exact same thing as cell except he was stronger and could rejuvenate faster.

Then I just found out about DBZ Kai, lol. I wish I would have known about that, it's just the same as DBZ but in better quality? I just watched one episode where goku is fighting frieza. It was way better! The dialogue was 10x better, and made the show more enjoyable. One big thing that annoyed me about DBZ was the dialogue, it was really cliche and corny. The kai episode they actually sounded smart and more respectable. The effects were definitely a plus as well.

20. Thats weird man, I didnt think you'd like "Dragonball Z."

I took you for more of a "degrassi" man. hahahahahah