I got really high and watched Dragonball Z

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BritBrit, Jan 30, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMDRq2PpjkQ]YouTube - Brian Drummond as Vegeta[/ame] :D:smoke:

2. I dl'ed the first 2 seasons in english. I watched half of season 1 today. Wow. I also was that kid who couldn't wait to get off the bus, dash to the living room TV and hope to god no one was watching when DBZ was on. That was MY show, lol. Constant cliff hangers of what's going to happen next. Watched it today high, fuckin awesome. I forgot everything, so now when I see it I say "ohhh yeah, that's what happened!" I totally forgot how fuckin cool and unique cartoons are, after DBZ I'll have to dl some old school looney tunes!!

3. how?!

4. Probably through the use of torrents...

5. You can download seasons 1-9 with special effects and the whole nine yards on BTJunkie, the best torrent site imo.

6. I'm not high as I just woke up... but that was quite funny lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEZUus1Uyk&feature=related[/ame]

I watched this high... was quite intense.. one of my fave dbz clips :) a

7. Totally dude, one of the coolest.

8. I torrented them. I just used thepiratebay

9. Oh definately dude. Watching that baked is pretty immense. So are most of the ss transformations for the first time... man I haven't seen ss3 yet... that was pretty epic lol. Link for anyone else who wants to see it lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI]YouTube - Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 remastered HD (1080p)[/ame]

10. dude i watched that shit baked a while back, me and my friend watched it and laughed for 10 minutes when gohan was like "my dad is a super sayan" his face was priceless and looked like he just shit himself.

11. I used to watch the japanese version with english subtitles. Its so much better.
    Now I have to find some subs again

12. I want to watch this twisted.. lol ..lots and lots of dxm, some dmt and an 8th of mj should make this 5 minute video last about a decade... lol

13. I have to say the best part for me when i watch dragon ball Z is the "dragon, dragon ball. Dragon ball ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" part. ;)

14. Serious fucking show when you're high. I was watching this the other night and freakin out a bit hahaha

15. I'm a pretty straight sub fan. I watch all the anime I can in Japanese, but I can't watch DBZ that way. Goku's voice just annoys the hell out of me.

16. same here. 99% of anime's I prefer to watch with jap dubs and eng subs, but DBZ... ughhh *shudders* lol

17. What channel do you guys watch this on? The story is so fucking elaborate that theres almost no point in trying to follow it episode by episode. For the casual watcher that is. Freeza is floating around with half a fucking body in this episode..makes sense:smoke:

18. I know they show DBZ Kai on Cartoon Network still, but as for the original series, I don't think it's anywhere on television anymore. I watch it all on my computer.

19. Kai is what I have watched a few times.

20. Totally dude, the scenes on Namek where Gohan and Krillin come across Dodoria pretty much slaughtering every Namekian in sight was so intense when I was faded. Gohan freaks out and can't control his anger because of the pure evil he was witnessing...I think it was a very defining moment in the progress of his character and what eventually ended up turning him into ssj2 while fighting cell...every series a piece of his innocence was shattered...Toriyama was a great story teller..:smoke::D