I got really high and watched Dragonball Z

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BritBrit, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Without a doubt, will do. :D

2. Definately agree. Torrents are incredible but for the classics you really need the best!

3. Exactly. DVD would suffice but I'm pondering on if they have the seasons on Blu-ray?

4. here ya go.
    Watch Dragonball Z Online | Dragonball Z Episodes | Download Dragonball Z TV Show

dragonball z was intense. after a while it got old though cause after they'd kill 1 evil villain it took them 2 seasons to finally kill and another more evil villain pops up and fucks their shit up for an other 2 seasons lol. but frieze was near the beginning of the series and that was sweet wasn't it the first time goku went super sayan?

5. yeah lmfao. he was running forever on that thing and all that was at the end was 1 tiny ass miniature planet with 1 guy living there.

6. possibly, but if you want every season on blu ray that's a lot of money. 16 seasons around 50$ each brand new 16 x 50 = 800 give or take with tax and sales. or you can stream it all for free online

7. Yeah, it's probably a lot but considering it's one of the few shows I remember from my childhood - I would like to collect the show over time by buying a couple seasons at a time.

8. I prefer Dragonball over Dragonball Z. It was always absolutely hilarious when I was high. DBZ just annoyed the hell out me when I was baked. "AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG" "Next time on Dragonball Z, will Goku finall settle his score with Cell?" *fast forward to the next episode* "AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGUGHGHG" "Goku and friends had an intense meeting with Cell, Next time, will they finally beat Cell?" repeat that for almost the entire series (insert new villain as they appear).

9. Yes, I am particular to the Ginyu Force fights...They are amazing..and tell me Vegeta isn't the most ruthless mother'effer in the Namek saga, it all brings back fond memories.

Also, I downloaded all nine season remastered with 3 audio tracks (jap, original eng, remastered eng). I don't know if we are allowed to say other sites on here, so just shoot me a PM and I'll tell you where to get the whole sha-bang.

Don't download or even watch Kai, it's a piece of shit. They literally cut out like half of the entire story line..The ONLY thing I like about kai is the updated art in the opening sequence, which I think they should have redid the whole anime in, which WAS the original intention.

10. I'm baked and reading that was funny... do it again

11. I do fondly remember that after each episode. Can't waittt to get the seasons now. :p

12. I actually got to meet Kyle Hebert (the guy who narrates the show) at a convention. He made jokes about how he sometimes hated narrating when the episodes drug out like that. He said something similar to, "NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z, GOKU AND KRILLIN STARE AT FREIZA AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!! FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!"

It was so much better because it was in his voice. He had the whole room laughing.

13. Just finished with the Majin Buu series!!! GOOD SHIT!!

14. where you high? How did that go for you lol...

15. In my opinion, the Buu series killed it. I couldn't do it after that. The Great Saiyaman, Fusion, and the general annoyance I got from the Buus. I just had to quit around that time. I especially hated the fusion. Never even watched GT.

16. I definately understand. I was a kid when I watched this so naturally I love it all... but being really high right now and being on another level of understanding I can see that the fusion and buu thing is a bit dodgy.. lol.. The first time goku went super saiyan was a bit fuckin' legend though mate. Watch the final flash vegeta does on ssj2 . uhghh huh huh!!:smoke:

17. Yeah, Goku going SS was tight! The whole series was great up until then for me. I have all of it on my computer now, and have been meaning to go back and watch it all over again (including the Buu series) just to see if there was anything I missed as a kid watching on Toonami.

18. No, DBZ added a lot of extra and unnecessary shit, including entire "power-up" episodes where we watched clouds rolling by for literally 10-15 minutes and a lot filler episodes/mini-arcs. On the complete contrary, DBK is more faithful to the original story