I got raided, wrecked my car all in 1 week.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mechanix901, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Police took all my glass, growing equipment and weed that i had.

Now just last night my car spun out and the wheel axel area is fucked...

Life is now on hardmode, lets see how fast i can bounce back...Bitching about it is not going to do anything to help. BRING IT!!!!!

Oh yea im also broke as a joke with no job, all i have is a half OZ and some stuff on ebay, all i need. Witness me hustle.

TEEHEE

2. That fucking sucks, dude. :eek: Good luck with your comeback though. :smoke:

3. Good luck man! Sounds like life just took a big ol shit on you, but if you bounce back you'll be all the stronger for it.

4. howd they figure out you were growing?

5. They had no idea about that...thank god my equipment was set up but not in use.

6. Why did you get raided then?

7. be well homey, the only constant is change

8. In the words of a wise black man ( ace hood). " hustle hustle hustle hard "

9. this.

sounds like your life sucks at the moment. good luck :smoke:

10. Tell us moar.

Good luck with your comeback.
    If it wasn't in use couldn't you just say you like to grow tomatoes?

11. quick question. does anyone you know, know that you grew or had a grow in progress? if so, thats why you got raided. or you sell your grow and thats how you got raided. one of those 2 things . you can't get raided if someone says "well i think he's growing". thats speculation and can't and will never be admissible for a warrant. there has to be hard evidence. lesson learned. keep it on the down low, move to a new apartment and immediately cease contact with your so called friends/clients.

12. im growing currently and the only people who know about it are me, my brother, and my mother (doing it in her house, shes so cool dude)

well anyways, hustle hard!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEdj3PlxvU]Papoose feat. 50 Cent - Hustle Hard - YouTube[/ame]

13. How did you get raided?

14. What doesn't Kill me makes me stronger!

15. Never say never, wouldnt surprise me if that was all they needed in the near future the way this world is going man.

16. Adversity makes the best out of a learning experience.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_dh16HQkqQ&ob=av3e]Ace Hood - Hustle Hard - YouTube[/ame]