i got punched in the face buy the hottest girl everr..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sourlamb, Feb 24, 2010.

1. oh piss off nancy boy

2. No, you're right. I'd much rather have 3 girls screaming bloody murder every time something moves.
    I hate people who walk like their on thin ice in public, fucking live a little. What the girl should have done is laughed it off and made him buy her more popcorn. Noone sees the humor anymore man, that's all I'm saying.

3. Remember this and remember this well for I'm gonna only say it once. No one is out of your league. Peace and love.

4. ^^ Yeah man, people need to lighten up. Let shit roll off your back, don't throw it back.

Good job OP, I wish I could have seen that. To be honest, she sounded like a bitch anyways with all that violence... unless that's something you are interested in... :p

5. crazy fools:)+rep

6. You should have bought them another popcorn and tried to get with the hot one. Like Mairuzu said, no one is out of your league.

7. hey isnt that what saul said in pinapple expresS?? like they guy in your avatar???
    IDK BUT I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I READ IT XD:D

8. Nice man lol i'll defffinitely remember that

9. pics of ur black eye or it didnt happen

10. She seems like a bitch anyway if she couldn't take a good scare and some spilled popcorn. Good shit though.

11. Yes lol

12. Mairizu your out of control haha. Everywhere i see you, your saying the most random shit haha its awesome.

but on Wolfman....that movie was so fucking lame. i fell asleep watching it with my family