Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. correction: fuck all police. I have no respect for patrol or traffic cops and I don't know what city YOU'RE from that they are cool but the cops around here are egotistical assholes who will cuff you for as little as .5. they could honestly all diaf and i'd light a blunt and be like :hello::hello:

Cops don't wanna be around when shit goes down, they all run away from the hoods and ghettos and come down to where they can rope kids for speeding and tree and cluckers on the street. like 3 cops got killed last month in this one heated spot of miami, you should see how many pigs line the streets of around where i live now. scared shitless.

2. It was just a big part of my life and interfered with a lot of things and I wanted to have a childhood and not be going into NYC everyday like an adult. I tried to get back into it again when I was like 15 but I wasnt really a good actor so it didn't work out. I wasn't in any TV shows or movies only commercials and print ads. The producers for Liar, Liar wanted me to fly out to LA for 3 weeks to try out for the part but I was dumb and didn't want to be away from my home that long:rolleyes:

3. Lol I love you Chip and Kush Smokker are now having a friendly conversation about their similar childhoods.... hahahaha. How sweet.

4. #124 Supporter31, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Are you retarded?

5. #125 Supporter31, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They cuff you because it's their job to cuff you. I know lots of cops and they're all good people.

6. thats wat happens when you go on crusies keep that shit at home op

7. Dude I got busted a bit like u I jus picked up sum bubblegum well 2 and a half ounce of it and the idiot I was to have a doobie in my mouth just cruising along and then all I seen was blue lights flashin behind me these officers fuckn searched everything took my weed and my cash not to forget the joint aswell then I got takin to the station and kept in for 2 nights until court they stuck me in a cell wit sum smack heads in court jail after 2 days. I got a 450$ fine and it's on my record. Now I get searched everytime I get pulled over but they don't find shot cause I learn from my mistake. Peace !!

8. The cops make it seem like bud is like a gun/weapon or something horribly dangerous.
    Wtf?
    Cops suck. They just want to make an easy buck with their arrest quotas.

9. Oh yea forgot to say they tried to charge me with attempt to supply!! They thought I was a dealer but truth is I gots that weed for myself to blaze up!!

10. At the end of the day cops are just doin there job it's the politicians we should b blaming for not legalizing such a harmless plant.

11. I would say you put that shit on yourself bro, you might as well have been driving around with a busted windshield. Next time make sure you car is clean simple as that. Also, I know you guys were high and paranoid but keep the dialogue simple lol.

12. I hate female cops. They are more bitchy and they always go hard on you, because they feel like they have to show us that they have power. If that was a male cop, he would have let you go, easily.

13. Quoted for fucking truth

14. #134 IN33dW33D, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    why did they pull you over in the 1st place?

EDIT: way to go driving and getting high though. :(

15. actually when people who dont smoke smell tobacco and marijuana they usually only notice the tobacco, it does work, try it.... not guarenteed tho, just a game of luck.

16. did they ask you if you wanted to NARC on anyone to get out of trouble?

17. Hahaha the begining cracked me up because i listen to the same song and smoke in my car. I've told so many people who roadie a lot that it's just a matter of time before you get caught

18. This never would have happened if you were riding with the black dude....lol!!!

J/K
    Hope it all turns out well

19. I got away with it for like 2 yearse everyday and then going for cruises cause driving is more fun stoned and listening to music anyway long story short i got caught cause my fucktard dealer was under investigation and someone got my numberplate was gonna get done for DUI but never heard anything back from it since so lucky but id never have the balls to do it again. Just wish i never got caught so i could still keep doing it without thinking im going to get caught, fuck life.