Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. This definatley isn't a fuck the police kinda thing. This is a Fuck ya the police. THey could of hit you with a DUI charge.

2. Never heard a cop curse before lol.

3. Bzzzt. Wrong answer. Tints just attract police attention in most places. The correct answer is 'Leave it at home where it belongs'.

4. Pretty much this. I kind of knew I was pressing my luck with the way I blazed out all the time so I don't expect sympathy with this thread (to whoever said that), I just felt like providing yall with some free entertainment at my expense because it just so happened to get recorded haha

5. wtf this is bullshit man, keep on toking. fuck da police

6. Well damn. Get that front plate! was that lady cop hot? lol

7. If you are getting attention for having dark tints you have real pigs in your area. You can have 10% here and wouldn't get another look. Stop living in dirt area's and cops wont pay attention to you.

8. :laughing: I live in an upper middle class suburb dude in a house you probably couldn't afford.

It's stupid driving around dirty, period. Eventually you get caught, no matter where you live, in this day and age if you are smoking while in a car.

9. I live in a upper middle class house and my cars probably worth as much as your parents, I'm 20, try again.

10. #90 oldskoolgrower, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    :laughing: You're so cute. I'm in my 40's, and it would take several very expensive cars to equal my parents net worth*. Try again kid :)

PS I'm worth more than your cars too unless you're driving Bugatis ;)

*Unless you meant my parent's cars (hint: learn how to use an apostrophe), in which case maybe if you're driving a porsche you could be correct. Dad just bought another Corvette but those are pretty cheap really. My car's no slouch either.

EDIT: But I don't come here to get into pissing contests with children. You have the right to be wrong. It's a free country. The last word is yours, if only for the vast entertainment value that you offer.

11. You are worth over 1 mill in your 40's, thats an accomplishment but not enough to tell people they couldnt live there....and the cars in my driveway are a Land Rover, top line Acura, and my BMW. Cops dont get drawn to cars with tints, they get drawn to people that act like idiots behind the wheel.

12. chip:

[​IMG]

ya dig?

13. #93 ILoveToToke, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I watched that today!

14. #94 ChipThaRipper, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

Why would I leave im not the one that turned it into a pissing contest all I said was dont be in shitty areas you wont look as suspicious.

*I originally said live I meant be in the vacinity of

15. oh i just think it's kinda lame how you're trying to brag about all that you have, that's all

16. I'm not trying to hate, but why the fuck would you put this video on here? What are you expecting out of us? How about, oh hell yeah man, fuck the police, I'll pay your fine bra bra? Videos say a lot more than words and I was expecting this thread from you haha I just thought I'd have to wait until summer. But, sorry about the bad luck. Oh and while you're on probation I don't wanna see any ***smoking videos***. But, all hate aside, good luck man.

Be easy.

17. well oldskoolgrower decided to make a blind statement that I couldnt afford to live in his upper middle class home (because he's so rich), so I wanted to prove him wrong. If you'd actually take the 30 seconds to go to the 6th page you'd see I wasnt even the one that started the snobby tone to the conversation but I'm not going to take some scrub trying to act like hes the allmighty because his house is worth more than 600,000
    -__-

18. I've seen cops plenty of times. And cops KNOW the diffrence between weed smoke and tobacco smoke. Its not gonna work

19. Way to be a good sport.

It sucks getting jaked, doesn't it?

20. Thanks for summarizing that for us. We all care how much money you have.