Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. Ok, so I'm very high, so excuse me if its obvious, but I don't get the joke. :confused:

2. Were either of the cops related to some girl named Madelaine?

Karma's a bitch man. Now go make me some food:eek:

3. there was a thread where he posted pictures of a facebook conversation and he was talking about how he just make food and the chick said "now only what if you had a butt naked cheff in high heels and an apron" and this boss ass mother fucker said "id ask her to make me some food" i didnt quuite capture the epicness but that was a basic run down :smoke:

4. ***** pass that blunt mane im getting tired of recording yo punk ass do some dance moves to wiz or somethin
    yeaaaah son watch me record my self, smoke a thin ass blunt, blow smoke and drop the camera right in front of a police cruiser.. “whoop whoop he just pissed in his panties”

“definitely not ***** instincts…you aint hood *****, go pick up a pound of purp from the hood where all the lights off an they'll rob yo ass on sight!

Of course the muthafuckin cops is gonna pull you out the car an search yo ass if you come at them talking like Alan from two and a half men talking all fast and shit Dayyyyyym- is there a problem officer!!! Uh yea for~sho definitely ..lol chill out if you would've sat back like a g and played it cool you would of left with a warning for yo plate.

Officer 2- are you guys sure that to your knowledge ,there is not a Mexican Midget supplying you with brick weed in the trunk cause I got to tell you itttttt reaks like shit back chere,

Smoke some muthafuckin Kush, Sour Diesel or some Blue Dream *****, that lady cop would be giving you compliments and shit like “oooowww what kind of cologne is that I smell-The Loud will get u pussy ***** !!

5. wowww?

6. #66 fucking baked, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011

hahaha i dont know if you were just try rip on op or some shit but i lol'd extra hard at the alan from 2 and a half men part especially going back to listen to the op's dialogue again.

7. Why are you riding around in a car smoking?
    What is the point of making a video of you smoking a blunt?
    Why is your blunt so small?
    Why do you act stupidly around cops?

8. i guarantee that cop thought he was on coke or some amphetamine lol

9. Yet again, a perfect example of people not exercising their rights.
    Sorry that you got caught though man ;'/ Happens to the best of us, Luckily the whole Canadian police are relaxed about it and I'm sure you won't get in much legal trouble.

10. SUCKS! driving around chillen with tunes and gettin popped is the worst because you have NO time to react. Good luck at court man, but goos job on keeping it cool.

coulda fucked up alot more by doing something like running or fighting the cops lol

smoke one and chill

11. Yeah, it wasn't that hard of a time. Sounds like you cooperated exactly like I do when I run into the law.
    Best thing to do, smoke blunts, keep windows down just a smidgen, and Smoke Cigarettes WHILE burnin'. Whenever me and my friends cruise, we usually have a one hitter(It's a pen that comes apart and shit, so it's inconspicuous) or Joints/Spliffs. We always have a cigarette going too. Never have more than you're gonna smoke either, that way you smoke it all up right away and get down to brass tacks.

12. like how they just leave his friend in the passenger seat stoned

13. "can i see your license?"

"yeah, for sure"

haha what a stoner thing to say.

14. I'm sorry but you were fucking stupid.

One: why the hell are you driving around smoking weed? With the windows up all the way.... I mean I know it's "cool" but its fucking retarded and you beg to get busted if you do that.

Two: Why the fuck were you videoing yourself smoking a blunt? Does it look cool to show your friends or something? IDK.

Three: No front plate?? Are you fucking kidding me hahahahaha...

Do I feel sorry for you? Yes but you fucked up bad.....

15. depending on the state, that could just give the officer another reason to pull him over. even if it was the legal amount of tinting they can still pull you over to "make sure" its legal.

16. I remember this one time, when you made a thread where you showed people how to roll a joint while you were driving in your car with your friend and recorded the entire thing... Here let me find it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...g-tutorial-sessions-included-**{video}**.html

Only, this wasn't actually the original thread, considering the one I posted on you deleted after I said some comments that you didn't like. You don't have to admit that though, cause I know you won't :rolleyes:, but i know you remember.

I"ll say the same thing that I said to you on that thread, that I have no sympathy for you because you got busted. If you do stupid things, like record videos of yourself smoking weed while operating a motor vehicle, then you should automatically assume any possible ramifications resulting from doing so. I guess it really is true, that some people just can't understand something until they are forced to experience it. I hope you actually take this as a learning experience, and don't give it a month and go back to the 'nothing bad will ever happen to me cuz I'm fucking invisible attitude.'

The only thing you did right the day you were arrested was being respectful to the police women, because she would've most likely made your current life a living hell if given the chance.

Learn from this, and don't post any more videos.

Peace man.

17. I tend to agree with this. Especially in today's legal climate, driving around dirty is just asking for trouble. Add to that the fact that driving while intoxicated on any substance is irresponsible, I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for the OP.

18. haha man thats amazing that you managed to get in on video!

you just got raped man good luck :wave:

atleast the female cop saved you alot of trouble eh?

19. same shit happened to me n my boys, we ate the 2 blunts we had in rotation and got off clean, they cant do shit about the smell of weed.