Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. hahaha

2. #42 Supporter31, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Qft.

You gotta pay to play.

3. Sounds like you live in Canada based on the fact that they pulled you over for no front plate. That sucks that you got pulled over man. Even worse now that you have a record.

4. Stupid to go on a blunt run with no front plate. If theres anything wrong with your car, blunt runs are a no no. You're already breaking the law by smoking, why give them the opportunity to pull you over for something stupid?

Whenever a cop sees your car and thinks, "Hey, were they smoking? Eh, whatever, I've got no reason to pull them over other than my hunch." Well, you just gave them that reason.

5. lol the cops probably got off real hard after catchin some kids with weed.
    is that the best they could do with their time?

that sucks man

6. That sucks :\

7. If I still needed to deal with it you think I would have edited this video to show yall for fun? LOL This is a marijuana site (marijuana is illegal), so if you got something against breaking the law then theres the door buddy.

8. get some fuckin tints u noobs

9. Dont know why the front plate is an issue for some people... why not have it? I kept it on the dash facing front on my old g35 coupe to not drill into the bumper but still caught crap for it....

And im from massachusetts, where we luckly have the law that says polive CANNOT search the car or remove the driver for suspicion of marajuana scent because it is decriminalized. So you get pulled over smoking, and if cops suspect anything all they can do is give you a sobriety test, which i saw them doing to a kid at 1:30p the other day. And if you cant walk a straight line after smoking a joint you shouldnt be smoking.

10. That sucks what happened, but I like the video, how at the beginning it matches up with what is going on, "puff pass" right when he passed it to you, then after "blow some in your face" you brought up the camera an blew it in it.

11. If they have probable cause (they did) and you refuse to get out they are allowed to force you out, and then you get a resisting charge added to it plus angry police.

12. Omg happened to me like a month ago, the convo is like the exact same thing. OMG that chic cop is super nice.

I dont have a front plate either and I ALWAYS get pulled for that shit. I have a crack in bumper so i'm afraid it will fall off if I put it on.

13. what state do you live in?

14. They search your car?

15. You guys seem to forget that theres only about a dozens states that decriminalized marajuana, states like ohio treat it like the same as cocaine or meth. Even as stupid is that sounds i watched a documentary although i cant recall the name. Where they showed a whole task force in ohio with the main purpose of ridding the society of marajuana and putting anyone who deals it in jail and even smokers!!! Its so stupid but its state law.

16. i say ur mad lucky that lady cop seemed mad nice about everything

17. Woah man, should've ate the joint! And I thought it was kind of funny how the female officer told you to calm down haha

18. "are you sure there isn't anything in the trunk? because there is an overwhelming smell of fucking marijuana back there" that sucks dude :(

19. OP must have been smoking some really dank bud to get the cop thinking their is weed in the trunk lol.

20. Rotf :bongin: took that ***** Out lmao :laughing:!!