Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. I got busted last night with 7 grams and they made me smash my bong and stuff then threw my weed in the sewer but I got lucky and didn't get charged since I don't have a criminal record

2. Sorry dude but that's just straight up dumb cruisin while burnin. I've only done it a few times and it wasn't even enjoyable since you can get pulled over at any time. Just blows dude. Smoke on your or your friend's private property. That's what I do. Never been caught in my life.

3. What exactly happened?

This is why you keep cigarettes handy for cruising. Soon as the cops try to stop you. Break off half the cig and start smoking that shit. Tobacco is strong as fuck, good chance of it covering the bud smell.

4. Or have your homie ash a stogie while you ash the blunt and periodically switch off.

5. Not a chance in hell that works.

6. It can work. The one and only time I got pulled over everyone in the car had been smoking ciggs after we hotboxed two blunts.

7. You're blind then. Tobacco reeks more than bud and will be the FIRST thing that hits the cops face.

8. that sucks man. I'd never blaze in the car for this exact reason lol.

9. learn anything??
    wow, some people..

10. What are you talking about. It sounded pretty standard to me. If he had a gun, she would have been yelling, not talking calmly.

Oh and smoking a cig wont work. They can still smell weed

11. Damn man, I'm gonna miss the cruise videos. I've actually been pulled over twice in the past few months because of my tint :( They just tell me to get it removed and let me go though... Had to toss a beautiful blunt out the window during the second stop

12. Could have been a lot worse. Guy just got life for 2 lbs in NOLA and you are sitting at home. Wonder what they are going to use as probably cause for your stop and search?

Anyway, glad you are home and safe. Good luck in court, you might beat it.

13. Shit man that sucks... where do you live btw?

14. damnn that sucks yo
    good luck in court, it will rpbably get thrown out

15. cops always gotta ruin a good time but yea you shoulda mellowed out alittle not offer to let them search everything before they ask lol and lastly any1 else think that woman cop sounded hot?

16. That sucks dude... its a good thing here in MN it's decriminalized.

17. The thing I enjoy most about this thread is that op is saying fuck the police after he got arrested....but when he's actually confronted by them he shows them the upmost respect....ha.

Obviously I know it's so he won't put himself in further trouble but anyway that does suck brother..big time!

18. Damn you sounded nervous as fuck and what did they find? Just the blunt??

19. I love your choice of music man :)