Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Pulled Over, Arrested, and Charged With Possession **{Video Inside}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011.

1. #1 Kush Smokker, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Wow so the shittiest thing happened to me a few hours ago. As many of you know I go out for doobie cruises with my buddies In a secluded area in the boonies wheres there's never any cops. This time two officers passed us in a cruiser, I dropped the camera instantly with it still recording, saw that the police turned around, then got pulled over.

So with the camera on the floor you can't see much but you can hear every word that gets said along with the cops slapping the hand cuffs on me... Plus after I got taken to the back of their cruiser with the cops in the front seats, my buddy was in my ride and recorded the cruiser behind the car.

In conclusion, the male cop wanted to take me to the station, finger print me, and hold me in jail but the female officer said that since I was polite and co-operative I would get to go home, and that I would just have to show up to court at the end of the month and likely only get a small fine for possession under thirty grams. Anyway, I've just been smoking bowls at home ever since pissed about the whole thing.

Here's the vid my friends..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUm_ukHWbE]YouTube - Fuck The Police[/ame]

2. What a bitch. Any other officer would have let you off with a warning.

3. This is intense... sorry about the hard time man, but good job keeping the camera rolling!

4. Glad you got this on camera lol

5. Damn that sucks. :(

6. It sounds like you did pretty well but your supposed to be high mellow out a bit lol, where do you live near cause it sounds like a fine

7. Dude that sucks but can they even do anything since it's not on u except DUI? But nice vid haha

8. Damn dude, they noticed the weed smell and hauled you the fuck out of the car...you'd think they saw a gun, not a little marijuana :\

9. You know this is a fucked up world when the cops treat you like you have a gun for possessing a plant...

10. fuck the police! looks like a pearled blunt too lol :smoking:

11. dude fuck that i would have ate the blunt or something lol

12. Why did you get out of the car? Shouldn't have done that.

13. at least they did not make you spread you're cheeks and lift you're sack to prove you're identity! :p

14. believe it or not, they can FORCE you to get out in some states, and the fact the car reeked like weed... yeah, try to play the "i dont have to officer" card isn't gonna work it you're favor.

15. "Oh Mr. Chappelle I'm sorry! Why didn't you spread your cheeks in the first place"

16. You broke the law, deal with it.

17. So you got pulled over for not having a plate in the front? Why would you take the risk?

18. :confused::eek:

... :mad::mad:

Twat

Anyway man that's fucked, was that the officer asking about your trunk?

19. Damn, good thing I check my car each time I intend on smoking in it. I try to break one law at a time, should have gotten a front plate.

Best of luck to you though, I'm glad you recorded this and hopefully you will just get a slap on the wrist.