I got pulled over after 2 blunts and 20 bowls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cudderisback, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Alright, so before I begin let me immerse you into my situation.

I'm 18 years old, and got arrested for shoplifting last year stupidly with friends.. Really regret it. If I get arrested again I'll lose all my scholarships and colleges wouldn't accept me.

My friend, let's call him Odell? Ya. Odell.. Odell's almost 18. he got arrested and charged with possession but didn't go to court because it was luckily dropped. If he ever gets arrested again he won't be able to go to college, his mom won't be able to pay it off, and he would have to live with his grandma and his mother could end up homeless. He's pretty poor. Foodstamps and no taxes poor.

My other friend, let's call him Shmoopy, is 18, with a clean slate, but his dad is a big pastor, and super christian family and they would be devastated if he was caught.

Anyways, last night. My Shmoopy and Odell smoked a big ass blunt and 10 bong bowls. We were quite ripped. Then at midnight we decided to go smoke with a group of 5 chill stoners. We end up smoking another blunt and another 10 more blong bowls. So 2 blunts and 20 bong bowls in us, Shmoopy, Odell and I are ripped.

We drive home, and Shmoopy starts locking the car and unlocking it as fast as he could for some reason. He was being an annoying prick, and caused a headlight to go out. Anyways, so we're going the speedlimit, and right as My friend starts talking about how Cops go crazy Haloween weekend, we see the notorious blue and red lights flash behind us.
    I'm thinking FUCK. There goes My Future, My Friend Odell is devestated, Shmoopy, new to smoking, is more oblvious than anything. There goes our high. I am now sober as fuck.

Me: Is there a problem officer?
    Officers: License and Registration?
    Me:(hand it to them and thye walk off)

While they are in the cars doing shit, my friend Odell starts singing the theme song to Cops, "Bad Boys bda boys, watycha gonna do" and my friend Schmoopy busts out the harmoney, "Watcha gonnn, watcha gonnna doo." Keep in mind we're all stoned and start laughing our assess off. He comes back.
    Sir, are you aware you have a headlight out?
    Me: Yes, I was going to go get it fixes ASAP but I didn't have the money at the time.
    Officers: Have any of you been smoking any weed? It smells a bit in here ( we didn't smoke in the car, but I had a quad in my jacket.)
    Shmoopy: Sir, I've been having some bad diarrhea from all this Halloween candy. Please don't be offended. I have a sensitive stomach. (we all crack up)
    Officers:(start cracking up, but see a bag sticking out of side of the car) Whats in that bag?
    Me: That's my mom's hair, sir. (no shit)
    Officer: Why do you have a bag of your mother's hair with you??
    Me: I was thinking the exact same thing officer.
    Offier: Any offenses I need to know about?
    Me: Odell was charged with possession, but it was dropped.(FUCK)
    Officer: I see.. So if we go bring the dogs out they won't find anything?
    US: No sir.
    Officer: Alright then we'll be right back.

We all don't say anything, while they are gone, so I turn on the radio to try and ease our anxieties. They come back without any dogs.
    Officer: "You guys been smoking any marijuana tonight?
    All: No sir
    Officers; Alright, drive safe n have a good night.

We look at each other like :eek::smoke::hello::D in that order.
    I felt 3 times higher after talking to the cop. It's like all the THC receptors in your body blocked off THC while I was talking to the Cop, but afterwards all of the THC I blocked off temporarily, rushed back into my body.

Happy Halloween GC.

2. i don't think i need to say this, but EPIC WIN!!

3. orb yrots looc

4. ^ don't explain lol

5. i think he meant

[​IMG]

6. aha!:hello:

7. Thats sick, i know what you mean by being 3x higher after talking with cops and getting away barely like that.

8. adrenaline is nice isnt it haha.

but if you were completely complacent with him he has better things to do.

and halloween weekend is the worst weekend to be driving.

just remember that about holidays man.

9. Hahah I know the exact order of facial expressions you speak of......:eek::yay::laughing:

10. I laughed hard at least 6 times while reading this especially the dialouge between you and the cop. "Thats a bag of my mother's hair"...classic

11. You shoulda said the hair was for Locks of Love Foundation. But I guess it doesn't matter, what you did fukin ROCKED son.

12. I still have no fucking idea why there's my mothers hair in my car.
    Also we smoked a joint after he let us go just for the sake of irony.

We hotboxed, but shmoopy kept farting so we basically just hotboxed his diarrhea. God it smelled so bad..

13. I have been pulled over one time for speeding on an exit ramp. Once I got ordered to pull over I realized that I had almost 2 ounces in my car.. I was on alert! But I got a speeding ticket and no one suspected a thing. So all in all, success!

14. This is how I first read that sentence... It made sense that the family, being super Christian, would be devastated if he was caught.

15. i think the OP is bullshit.

16. Those cops had your ass man but they let you go. They probably figured that it was Halloween and they were gonna give you a freebee.

Or they were amused by you and decided to let you go. As a king would a court jester really.

17. Part of me wants to call bullshit, no one high and riding dirty would dare sing a song to the police. Especially with his prior record.

Cool story though, broseph

18. haha. good for you bro, you dodged a bullet right there.

everyone gotta watch this video. reminds me of your story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtk5Ej-xLsM]YouTube - "Road Trip" - Gabriel Iglesias- (From Hot & Fluffy comedy special)[/ame]