i got played..never got my seeds its been 3 week!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by igotplayed, Mar 19, 2011.

1. So i order some seeds online and never got them. so i bought lights, soil, nutes, pots, fans and set-up an entire room. And now they are not repling to any of my emails. FML

hopefully this post doesnt get deleted
    link to thiefs:
    MARIJUANA SEEDS - Diamond Haze Marijuana Seeds

2. That site looks super cheap, almost like they didn't have the money to complete it. Never heard of them and will never order from them. I suggest Herbies Head Shop, The Single Seed Centre, Seedboutique, and The Attitude. All of the sites are reliable and tested. Good luck on your next venture.

3. I know iam a fucking ediot. found grasscity too late

4. i agree with commando on all aspects of that......but sorry to hear that man it sucks gettin burnt like that...if u didnt send money u should check to see if they cashed ur shit!! goodluck in the future and swing by Attitude

5. i sent money order. I got the persons name who I sent it to. but i cant put peoples name online,regardless of the fact he stole from me.

6. big ups to u for having that much respect not doing that u win some u lose some,live and learn...this is why i encourage research b4 purchase..always check the cred they have goodluck bro

7. some of the pics they have up (easy sativa) is the same picture you will find under flying dutchmans PS.looks like they just made up a website to scam.its a damn shame.do the research b4 you purchase.i lost 100.00 the same way.wont happen again though.good luck.Attitude is a great place for seeds.

8. UPDATE:

me
    by the way, i went to the post office and they have nothing. this is
    bad business and i want you to the money back to me.

marijuana-weed-seeds.com
    Maybe you did not read the FAQ section.
    It says that your package will be send with normal post service.
    If you wanted it send with track and trace or secure shipment you
    should have told us so. Now that it's gone , you blame us.

SO this guy is putting the blame on me. I want my shit to be shipped stealth so i want no real trace. And he also said its my fualt and i cant get the money back.

9. Time to out this mofo.. Put up his name and details on every site you can log into. Tell them this is your next plan of action..

10. go on every cannabis forum and tell people this guy is a rat bastard and not to order from him

11. ANOTHER UPDATE:

ME:
    IF WE DONT RESOLVE THIS SITUATION ASAP I WILL TELL EVERYONE ON GRASSCITY AND EVERY OTHER WEBSITE ABOUT HOW BAD YOU CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS AND HOW YOU STOLE MY MONEY.

MARIJUANA-WEED-SEEDS.COM:
    We seldomly lose packages so you would be an exception.

As we run a fair business we take no offence in your language.

What you want to write on grass city, or any other website, is your
    waste of time. Nowhere you can read bad things about us because we are
    sincere.
    So if you want to be the only one in the world that thinks that way,
    be my guest.

SO IN OTHER WORDS I LOST MY MONEY!!

12. Nobody has ever gotten their seeds, so I guess they wouldn't care. Make a bunch of threads on RIU,Thc Farmer,icmag,Toke City,Thc Talk,....etc. Use this guys real name as he is a THIEF. Thieves deserved to be outed.

13. They want you to send money to a persons ING Account. Account #6494599 ING NV with R. ASSIE as the account holder. Get this, they will pay your bank transfer fees , YA I'M GOING TO WIRE YOU MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. Unbelievable, should of read the FAQ as this is definitely a SCAM.

14. should put that asshole under BAD SEED BANKS!!! no where u can read bad things bout them haaaaahaaa well no where can i find good comments either

15. #15 asurah, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    You posted this only after 3 weeks you sent the money order or what?
    What day did they tell you they sent out your beans?

Give it more time. They seem like legit guys from the way they responded they sound reasonable. It's not their fault packages disappears, IT HAPPENS. You did not purchase any guarantee did you? This is standard practice, if you did not purchase a guarantee shipment (if it happens to be lost) then they won't replace it. That goes for any other seed bank. At least they acknowledge they got your money.

I suggest you try Castle seeds if you looking for a cheaper place than Attitude. And purchase a guarantee shipment (cost extra money).

Another tip: Order from a site that takes Visa and use a prepaid Visa that is able to make international purchases (Greendot). That way you can dispute a charge if the online store did not send your purchases.

16. Hold on so blaming customers for not shipping a package is proper business practice? not replying to emails until you send 10 is proper business practice? now 4 weeks since he said he shipped it ans still nothing. IT HAPPENS I HOPE SOME STEALS YOUR MONEY AND THEN IT HAPPENS.( WHAT YOU KNOW THE THIEF )

17. nothing yet and now no answers at all. Now iam low on money and also afraid of ordering anything else. i hate going out to buy garbage that this dealers have and the risk of getting robbed. i really need to get my shit. I need seeds!!!!!!!!

18. i lost a $100+ order once, it happens. there ARE banks you can trust. when you're ready to try buying beans again, read this forum's trusted bank stickey. ALWAYS read ANY forum you join's stickies before you do ANYTHING! they're there to stop you from making mistakes before you do.

it's a good idea to order less than $50 at a time in case of your beans being siezed by customs or a greedy sharp eyed postal worker who knows you're not going to file a police report and don't let yourself believe for a second that a supposed friend you bragged to about your order doesn't mind keeping an eye on your mailbox while you're at work.

any time you buy anything online, do a little reasearch and especially look for customer feedback & ratings.

don't let one bad experience with a bank that may or may not be sketchy turn you from growing something better than street beasters

19. it sounds like thats happend to you before

20. attitude seed bank is the only one ive tried .

i get the stuff i ordered plus the U.F.O freebies .

always super fast shipping .