i got oxycodone, hydrocodone, xanax, and bud: how to use?

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Dec 25, 2007.

1. whats good GC, well i have in my poss. 10mg oxycodone, 15mg hydrocodone, only 1mg of xanax, and i just ripped a few bowls of chronic....

my question is do these drugs mix well? im sure the oxy an hydro will be fine im just worried about the xanax i have...

2. It's not a great idea to mix opiates and benzos, considering its only 1mg of xanax you would survive but you may pass out or just be really sleepy

3. guess ill just save my little blue football for a night of drinking

4. Not really the best idea but whatever floats your boat.

5. whats your pill tolerance>

6. ive actually never taken xanax, blazeitup i thought if you eat some xanax and drink a few beers youll be pretty fucked up? thats what my buddy does sometimes....

7. I'd be carefull, its pretty easy to go from a few beers to a ton of beers especially on xanax(I would imagine) and drinking.

They can be a very bad mix if its more than a few beers so I really wouldnt recommend it. But its your body so if you want to take the chance than gp for it , but make sure you stick to 2-3 beers.

8. Benzos and PK's promote respitory depression.

those ammounts are very small, however it varys from person to person, what a tolerance can be. most likely you will be fine but why waste it if your just going to fall asleep.

xanax is good but keep it to 2-3 beers. if your a raging alchy you obviously will be able to handle more but xanax increases your bodies sensetivity(sp?) to to opiates/opioids and many depressants

although for psychadelics and dissociatives it has been shown to curve the effects of anxiety and go as far as lessen the intensity of visual stimulation.

9. xanax makes 1 beer seem like 3. Its fun, just be careful... then again, its tough to be careful with that mixture.

10. Unless your 15mg Hydrocodone is a capsule with green powder, it isnt a 15 mg Hydrocodone.

the highest manufactured hydrocodone by a pharmaceutical company is 10 mg.

There are some compounding pharmacy's that do make special compounds that have 15 mg hydrocodone, but they arent around much, and their ingediants arent very well 'confirmed'

11. I'd do all three of them on three different nights, with some weed. Snort the oxycodone to get the full effects, if you're afraid to do that then at least parachute it.

12. the ones i have are actually 7.5 mg, so thats where i got 15 cause i had 2, however i jus found another one so ive taken 22.5 mg so far, and i also had 2 more 5 mg oxycodone so ives taken 20 mg of that, feel pretty damn good

13. Okay cool.

7.5's are legit.

Just making sure someone didnt sell you some B/S and let you find out the hard way.

Happy Poppin'!

14. good lookin out mane....

ya i know alcohol is bad on opiates but i just kicked back a brew, should be fine, anybody know anything on drinking? of course med sites will say not too, but i didnt know if it was really that big of a deal