Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got my medical card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kgb424, Sep 30, 2011.

1. #1 kgb424, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    because I have permament nerve damage and spinal stenious not spelled correctly, put on permament light duty,no heavy lifting,no repeative lifting, no lifting over 15,20 pounds no repeative bending, no repeative twisting, so I tried physical therapy did not help, a chiropractor did not help, Ibprofen did not help, thats all they would prescribe, I tried on my own vicoden's and soma's a buddy kicked me down, they worked for little while, then I would have stop taking them for a while and take them again, same with darvacet and perckodan, didn't like them, I felt like shit on them, but weed works great no side effects except cotton mouth,the muchies, then when set shit down and then can't remember what the fuck I did with it, you know the typical stoner shit,but I feel much better, so weed works great for me

2. Spinal stenosis. I have it too. I was on morphine for 6 months for my injuries and it did not help. Weed helps more than anything I've taken (besides liquid morphine in the vein), but doesn't help the pain every time. Congrats for being able to legally use natures medicine.