Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got my Marinol Rx!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peacebaby, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Don't discredit someone because of what they said based on a lame technicality.

You know exactly what he meant, and you didn't prove him wrong by telling us something we already know.

The proper way to go about proving he is wrong would be to say one simple word.

Antibiotics.

2. #42 midijunky, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    haha, everything I said was light hearted. you're the one blowing things out of proportion son. maybe you ought to chill out and stop being a rere :)

i honestly don't care about the point you were trying to make to him, my point was there's a huge difference between "about a year" and "about 6 years" that pharmacy school actually takes. it's pretty insulting honestly.

and if you're basing your entire point off of "throwaway lines" then maybe you ought to choose your words a bit more carefully. people tend to not believe people who speak bs.