I got my first vaporizer!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tuscano56, May 22, 2009.

1. #1 Tuscano56, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    Just got my first vape! I got it on ebay for around 50 dollars and it came with a 3 piece grinder to. Here's the link to it-
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...o=CRX&its=S%2BI%2BSS&itu=ISS%2BUCI%2BSI&otn=4

I had heard so many good things about a vaporizer, but i was absolutely shocked to find how amazing it actually is. I can use barely any bud and have a loooong sesh and get super blazed. The high itself is very uplifting, and even with strong indica i'll never fall into couch lock. Lately my friends and i have been smoking with it and getting up and ACTUALLY DOING THINGS (hiking, swimming, browsing nature)

Its definetely a life changing purchase:D

2. hell yeah man, vaporizers rock. don't let all the guys who tell you that you need to spend 200+ on a vape fool you, either--those cheap ebay ones get the job done.

3. true that, my cheap one definitely does work! I especially like the little stash compartment!

4. i just got a vape like that just with out the cubby.
    i got it for a dub from a friend who didnt use it os he hooked it up.
    i still havent used that shit.
    looks cool tho

5. Beautiful fucking deal for $50 dude! That looks like a pretty quality vape to be honest, awesome find man, enjoy your new toy! When can I come over?

6. damn dude that is sick, does the grinder have a screen to catch keef?? How is the vape, most people say the $50 ones are kinda cheap and break easy, does it seem like it?

also how was it shipped and the lableing? Back at home from college this summer and work 8-4 job so its gotta be descreet ya know

7. thank you! come over anytime bro haha

yeah the grinder has a kief catcher its super awesome. I've only ground about 10 times and there's already a nice little amount scattered on the metal.

As far as the vape itself, i really love i; especially considering that the headshop down the street sells vapes like this that are not hands free for around 175. It SEEMS pretty well built, but im sure if i dropped it on a hard floor or something it might cause problems, especially with the glass on glass.

8. Well don't drop it man! Hahaha, I almost bought a Volcano last month which woulda been awesomee, but I bought a pipe instead. Maybe someday.

9. i got a vape w/o the compartment from the same seller. great buy.

10. yeah.... i went with the vaporbros.