I got my dad fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dank City, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Funny story. I went up north with my friend. It was just us and my dad. My dad smokes every once in a while so my friend brought his bong. We showed it to him and then i asked if he wanted to try it. He said he would take 1 hit. He hadn't smoked in a month. Me and my friend decided to put keif on the bowl, we put a good amount.

My friend takes the first hit and passes it to me but i pass it to my dad. He takes his lighter and continues lighting it even after it's cherrying (he always smokes this way for some reason, he usually smokes one hitters out of his metal pipe). Keep in mind he's never smoked keif before and it's been a very long time since he used a bong. The bong filled up with smoke and he just kept going (he can take pretty huge rips). Me and my friend were like holy shit :hello:. Then he finally pulls the slide out, clears most of it and then went into a coughing rampage. He instantly started saying he burnt his throat terribly. He looked like he was in pain and he couldn't stop coughing. I kinda wanted to laugh but i also felt bad for him. Then after that he was super ripped. And we had already drank a few beers. It was probably the highest you could ever be from only 1 hit lol especially since he hadn't smoked in a month. Even 20 minutes later he said his throat still hurt. It was pretty hilarious. Just though i'd share that.

2. I COMPLETELY misinterpretted this title.

3. Hahaahahaha

4. hahahaha, sounds like some nice father son bonding!
    i wish my pa would smoke with me:(

5. LMAO nice man.

6. Nice man. Up north is fuckin Awesome. Jealous you got to rip with your Dad

7. I dunno how some people take monster hits like that....When i feel my lungs tightening thats when I clear the hit

8. haha he didn't know you put keif on it? You should have gave him a heads up to take it easy on the hit. That's a funny ass story though.

9. Haha thats awesome dude

10. Hahahaha, I love these stories.

My friend got his dad stoned from Bubba Kush... he thought his pops was an anti-weed supremacist, but one night he asked my friend for "some of that green shit". Friend couldn't believe he might be getting the chance to blaze with his daddy-o, so he went, grabbed the kush and a wooden pipe and loaded his dad a bowl.

Dad's friend: "Careful Bill, that's not like the stuff we used to have back in the day".

Dad: "I'll be FINE."

*tokes the bowl, kills it in one breath* (guy is 6'7, 250)

Dad: "THERE. I did it. Give me more!"

Passes out ten minutes later.

11. I misinterpreted it too, thought you got your dad in some shit.