Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got my 5 foot bong replaced today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Apr 4, 2006.

1. ^^^good point.hahahahahahaha. that was pretty damn funny.

lets play eye spy. theres 3 bongs, gamecube, guitar controller, jenga, LIFE book, vaporizer......

2. I took the photo.

3. :eek: fucking awsome as usuall man. :smoke:

haha, you need to update your "entire collection" thread. :laughing: so many new members to the fam. :bongin:

4. yea i want to and will get around to it eventuall. I want to do group shots and also individual shots like a catalog although i am to lazy right now.

5. i BET THAT BABY WILL HOLD 6 TRAYS OF BIG ICE CUBES!

6. I have yet to put ice in it. Honestly i am shocked to say it but it does not need them really. I can't explain why but it delivers such a smooth hit. You clear the bowl in an entire hit and out of the 12 bowls between the 4 of us who were using it last night only 2 popele coughed the whole time and only on one of the three bowls we each smoked.

7. ^ its the glass dude

I get the same sort of crazy smoothness off my old steamroller

guess it's the best of both worlds cooling with the least surface area needed

bet if you hit that sucker dry after its been sitting in a 50-60 degree room it'll be just as smooth ;)

8. You might be right... although if your rong ouch. My steam roller is pretty harsh and i will cough up a lung... gets me fucked up though.

9. dam that is a sick bong, i wanna take a rip off that

10. you are def living in style out there in Seatle. will you addopt me?

11. hehe ya mine has to be lightly cherried and slowly dragged on or you end up hacking your ass off

made the mistake of choosing one slightly smaller in dia then a redbull can so carbing sends lotsa hot smoke your way unless the whole piece has been chilled in a fridge

12. MILKSHOTS! MILKSHOTS! MILKSHOTS! MILKSHOTS!
    :hello: :hello: :hello: :smoking:

13. That's a sick bong man. I don't know though, I can't see myself buying a bong that fucking huge. Haha

14. DAAAAAAMN! That's a NICE ass bong man! Does your guy have a website or something, cuz I'd SO buy from him!

Happy Toking!

15. Half a hit of that with some dank and I'd be straight ripped...

16. Haha 4 year old thread revival!

Steller piece though bro, milk shot is a must!
    :hello:

17. Hey does anyone know where i can buy a 5' bong online i am in desperate need of one