1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

I got laid off from work, should I goback to work right away?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by dailyuser, Jul 28, 2003.

1. So I got layed off from work this past tuesday, no big deal, I will get enough money on unemployment to live comfortably. Should I go back to work right away or should I take some time off and light up?
  2. yah i agree. finding jobs is a bitch....better start now.
  3. Wait a couple weeks and have some fun. Finding a good job isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world, so live it up a little before you go back to the grindstone. I have a friend that worked at Hilo Hattie's Hawaii store and it closed so they laid him off. He said fuck work and is taking the unemployment checks until he goes to school. Not a bad way to spend the summer I might say.
  4. all depends on how much your gettin from unemployment and how much your payin every month in bills, only you fully know you fincial situation............if it was me though and i could still live just fine then id proally take a month or two off and just enjoy it while you can , dont wanna use too much unemployment though cause them ore you use the less your get payed next time and next time you may really need it or somethin then your fucked.

Its funny i have a buddy who just got laid off and he's making more from unemployment then he was at work lol
  5. I can live comfortably-let's just say I can still afford my weed!
  6. Put in some applications, so that way when you're done partying you might have an interview.

Or if you can keep living comfortably, go for it. I know I sure as hell would.

Grasscity Deals Near You