i got hustled!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nesdunkisfunk, Aug 27, 2008.

1. you're a fucking cunt for taking the dudes dog, it did nothing to you.

2. I wonder where this kid is now....

3. Probably in a gutter somewhere.

Or so I hope.

4. show what to who? show to the dog that your an asshole?

5. very sad, very pathetic. you should hang out with the op you guys can

A. sit around and lie to eachother
    or
    B. go around doing stupid things detrimental to everyone involved

sounds corny, but you really are zero cool.

6. Never front the money. neva eva eva

7. Drop a dime on the douchebag.

8. Learn from this please.

9. Never use a middle man. Even they can run off with the money/bud. Make sure that you could even trust him. But why use a middle man. Does "Troy" know this dealer and not you. Troy hooks you up?

Man I'm sorry to hear that. But let me tell you my story then give you my advice!!! =]
    Same to yours but a little different.

That happened to me once I first started smoking. It was a nice sunny day with a cool breeze. It was nice. My friend Steve was trying to hook me and my friend Danny [long lost friend now lol] we had $70 tho. Not a lucky "$100"
    But I use to always go with Steve...but this time he said to wait up at the party store [blue dog party store] on the corner. So me and Danny chilled there for so long. We see Steve at the entrance of my sub division. We walk twords him [to see if he had our bud] He was waving to us to "get back" and go the other way. So we did. Later he walked up to us. We thought he had it. But he was looking for a pay phone to call his guy up. So I gave him change to call his guy. He walks over to the movie store. Still telling us to wait there...But me and Danny were kinda suspicious. But not cared that much. He was gone. We have our little walk over to the pay phone. We see a K-9 unit. We were like "What the f*ck?!"
    We seen some kids I knew in my area and asked:

"Hey did you see anyone get arrested here?"

They Replied

"No man, what happened?"

I told them the story and how we think he got busted. Me and Danny walk to my house.
    Chilled out. I was freakin because Steve was a good friend of mine. I didn't want anything to happen to him. We got a phone call.
    It was STEVE!!! I talk to him. He said we got ripped off and the bud was fake
    He said this:

"It's stringy, you can tell its fake I walked to a house near by to smoke some with a friend that lives near by you.[He never threw down on this] So we checked it and it was stringy, and burned out throats. Sorry dude."

Now Steve is a cool guy, but I always had this feeling in my gut. That I could not trust him. Well...until this point because it seemed like he pulled that out of his ass.
    Danny went home later that day. I called Steve all day at his house/cell number. Keep asking:

"Did you rip me off?!!!"

He keep saying no...Then I called really late that night. [like around 10-11PM]
    This was my last call. I called and a girl picked up she says:

Girl: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey, is Steve there?"

Girl: "Steve?"

Me: "Yeah Steve...is he there?"

*Laughter/talking in the background* [like if a group of kids were smoking down]

Girl: "No, Steve died."

Me: "Steve did is not dead, let me talk to him!!!"

I think we said bye or one of us just hanged up.
    Then I get a phone call back 5 minutes later.

Me: "What?!"

Steve: "Hey! Why do you have to talk to my friend like that?"

Me: "Because I'm not playing f*cking games! You ripped me off! Admit it!"

Steve: "No I didn't!"

He ask the people there:
    "Hey did I rip him off?!"

Background people that I don't even know:
    "Nooooooooo!!!"

Steve: "See I'm not lying, don't call me a lier."

Me: "Whatever it was nice known you."

I hung up...Talked to him a few times after this happened. After short year or 2. Now we are straight. We sometimes get drunk and high and shit. Chill out...but it's rare. Never really do it. But I will never buy from him again.

My advice:

1.) Never have a "middle man" It's bad for him. Or even the middle man can rip you off like me. [Even tho I only threw down $5 out of the $70 and I was the keeper of the bud so yeah...I like that job if you catch MY DRIFT lmfao haha. =D]

2.) Do the work yourself, buy it yourself...you my be smarter with your bud and money if you are more experienced with "You know what you are doing when you buy"

3.) ONLY BUY FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW! Strangers Is a bad thing. They will rip you off for sure. I buy from closer friends. I get alot of bud free [because im known of the nice guy in my area so I have great respect] . One time I paid $15 for an 8er and onetime I bought this HUGE bag that was like 1 and a 1/2 soft balls for $70.

4.) Like I mentioned be respectful to your dealers. They will respect you with extra bud sometimes by hooking you up FAT!!!

5.) Be safe.

Please smoke responsibly.

+1 my rep if you enjoined the story and advice.

=]

10. hahha you stole his dog. that is amazing. it would have been cooler if you kept the dog and made it yours. that would show him.

11. make cool with him and have him bring his bong to your house to smoke. then break that shit. actually... beat his ass and keep it. that would just be a waste of a bong

12. i trusted a buddy with 25 dollars this summer. i let shit slide, cause he is a somewhat of a hood-ass hustler with goons, but i no longer give a fuck. next time i see him, and if he doesnt got my dollars...shiiiiiittttttttttt somethin is goin down, and its not gonna be my ass

13. find him and beat his cocksucker ass one hundred dollars shit

14. You're an idiot.

15. my best friend got busted for an unnamed offense.. and the cops were not only answering his phone, but calling people trying to set up deals.

know your knowledge, bro.

16. your lucky the dog didnt bite you. and ya cops do answer your phone when they arrest you, it happens all the time, sometimes they even use it to do sticks.

17. somethins gonna go down for 25$? people try to look too hard these days, some kid hit my ex girlfriend so i decided id rip him off for some weed, he fuckin calls me back saying "i want my 10$ or im gonna come to your house and slit your throat". I decided id give him an easier chance and knocked on h is door looking for him but he didnt come to the door :(