i got hustled!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nesdunkisfunk, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I'm glad the GC membership has reached a new low. -rep

2. Oh the ironing.

And this isn't a case of shitty luck. It's a case of carelessness with 100 dollars.

3. Unless you're really, really tight buds with the "middleman", never, under any circumstances, toss some dude your money and expect him to come back with weed. This has happened to me recently, was desperate for some bud in this new town and tossed some dude $10 to go pick me up a gram. Needless to say, I'm $10 poorer.

But in agreeance with some of the posts above you, you're a dick for taking buddy's dog. The guy might be a two-timing prick, but that doesn't mean you should fuck around with some innocent mutt. You should be ashamed. Now, if you were to gank something (inanimate) that was worth $100 from the dude's house/yard/whatever, that'd be a different story.

4. how did you come to the conclusion to steal his dog?

5. come on now, all u guys gotta lighten up. at least this person did something about getting fucked over unlike the hundreds of other stories you hear on this site where kids get fucked over then do nothing about it. i absolutely LOVE dogs, yet i thought it was funny. it really will teach that kid a lesson. theres a huge chance that kid will get his dog back tho, when ur dog goes missing you usually ask neighbors first, then the pound, so don't get ur PETA panties in a bunch everyone. besides, its still pretty likely that the OP didn't actually steal the dog but are just trying to get some responses from ppl here albeit neg/positive. more likely than not the kid will get his dog back, so to the OP, ya you prbly shouldn't have taken the dog and given it to the pound lol. i just hope that the dog owner is responsible enough to find the animal. other than that, try to get your money back and never mention the dog to this kid, if you can't get your money back, than take something of equal value from the kid, simple. BUT, im a big believer in karma, so id say just forget it and move on with your life, too much negative actions in too little time is bad news for you down the road.

6. yeah i lost 200$ the same way, but its shitty cuz i go through my guy who gets me half o's of the best shit in the county. I've went through like 4 ounces with him, he's my friends best friend, and i'm friends with him (or was). we chilled, smoked together what not, always good for his word, i'd front him some bud every once in a while when I copped through him and he'd always pay me back. Then randomly this last time i'm trying to get a half before heading off to school, dude just takes my money and doesn't answer my calls or calls me back like a little bitch

7. you're an idiot. HAH!

8. cops do too answer the phone...and but most likely they wont say theyre cops. theyl try to score w/e it is they got the guy for.

trust me ive been in hand cuffs while a dick cop tried to get my friend to pick me up so he would know where to find my friend.

9. I honestly don't believe you stole a pit bull..seems like a really risky move a pit bull would fuck your day up man plus thats prolly a 2500 dollar dog

10. yeah let his dog learn a lesson

you no pits have a hard time getting adopted because they're so "visicous" sorry stoned :smoking:

but what if his dog dosent get adopted and the owner cant find the dog?

BAM

you just killed an animal

smart move

11. I stopped reading when I read that you said you gave him a hundred dollars.

12. Dude pit bulls are very protective, if someone their master didn't OK with them came and tried taking it to the pound, it would prolly fuck you up pretty bad... But maybe not, i've met docile pits too... I'm still not so sure on your story.

And thats fuckin low, to involve a compleatly innocent animal because you fucked up with your money. Fucking your dealers stuff up, just fine. An animal, you should have a bullet in your head.

So basically you're living shit, or you're bullshitting. Whichever, -rep.

13. Your a pit killer! Boooooo......Boooooo :mad::mad::mad: (you probably saved a babies life)

But seriously, you probably shouldn't have done that to his dog, instead you probably should have called him and said he's not gonna be safe sleeping at night for a long time. I've learned that can fuck with a persons head pretty bad if you sound crazy and serious.

14. WTF did the dog have to do with it?

That was just plain wrong to do!

15. Rob the dopeman.

16. Always cut out the middle man. If you really kidnapped his dog thats jus fucked not worth the 100 dollars. you got a problem with him then tell him straight up, no need to kidnap his dog. better watch your ass cause if he knows it's you he's probably already lookin fo you.

17. he obviously didnt steal a dog hes just making shit up. but shit he hasnt posted back here since so maybe the dealer found out why his dog is missing.

18. I can imagine stealing a bike or maybe like his lucky hat, but common the dog is still just a dog regardless of whether or not it was from the dealer who ripped you. The dog is probably scared shitless, and now it's scared shitless in the pound

19. Exactly my thought!

20. Don't say that. It sucks to be Doug. Find that fucker and beat the shit out of him with a bat. I've done it once before when I was 14 and this kid told my sister I was a pot head and she told my mom who busted me. I went to the kid's house with my trusty baseball bat, almost put a hole in his door, his dad came out and I asked him where the fuck the kid is. The stupid fuck actually told me he was down at a school chilling with friends and when I got down there and they were all high off their minds! I took the bat to his chest, stomach and both legs until he was nothing but a sack pile of blood and tears. Got arrested and received 1 year of probation and the kid got a restraining order on me. I'm your typical hippie but if you fuck me over I'll fuck you up.
    Peace and revolution for the world!:smoking:
    -Mr. Cool