i got HOOKED up!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Dec 2, 2009.

1. well my old roomate called me today telling me he got his scripts filled today. he hooked me up big time. i got 10 10/325 percs, 10 10/325 vics, 5 20mg valiums, 5 1mg xanax, 4 2mg klonopins and 2 4mg diluadid all for $40. i wish i could take pics but missing a few things lol.

so whaddya all think? i get hooked up? ;):hello:

ill try to get some pics up later. im 'staying' (try not to use the term living cuz i wont be here long) and she doesnt like me doing pills. i can smoke all the green in the world but pills are a taboo. so ill grab some iphone pics and post them up a bit later.

wow just looking at the handful, i really got hooked up for $40 :D

he told me hed bring me 2 grams of dank and 10 1mg xanax tomorrow for $20.

were good friends. he usually sells part of his scripts at full street value to everyone else ive seen (when we lived together) but always hooked me up with everything cuz ive always been there to help him out.

being a good person has paid me in drugs. :smoke:

2. Ahh the dilaudid... I want it.... NOWWWWWWWWWWWW... fiendin.. :eek:

3. there's 20 mg valiums??

4. That is indeed a nice hookup. I wish I could have a nice hookup like that, enjoy it man.

5. I could go for that deal right about now. Haha. Have fun with all that.

6. haha i know. ive only had dilaudid IV in the ER before, never in pill form. crushed 2 of them fuckers up and GONE! they are very hard to find around here

yeah i believe they come in 5mg 10mg and 20mg. i saw the prescription bottle and sure enough it said 20mg diazepam salt tabs

7. what color are they? and what they say on'm? I thought tens were biggest with exception to some off brand 15 mg XR

8. small, dark blue/green, round, cant recall the numbers. i popped 3 and gave 2 to my sister so i cant go look for you but tomorrow when i grab the bud and xannies ill look. i believe they were made by roche or mylan. i cant remeber which one

9. Man the 16mg I stumbled upon I'll never come across again but I'll never forget them.. 8mg for my first time the other night... Quite sick the next morning.. enjoyed the rest of them without any problems :p

10. Here's what's left for personal use: 7 perc 10s, 6 Vic 10s, 2 10mg vals, 2 1mg xannies. The rest I parted with and consumed.

[​IMG]

11. fucking great hook up man. Tomorrow I "might" be getting x30 2mg xanax bars myself so until then :)

12. Out of that pic I have 4 vics, 2 percs, and the 2 xannies left. Yeah Im feeling damn fucking good right about now

13. at least you made the pills last :D

14. oh yeah they lasted lol. lasted about 7 hours haha but hey for $40? i can handle a bender for a night.

15. Looks like a great hook up, and I already know you're enjoying it.

16. You must be feeling damn nice. If I could get all that for 40, on a somewhat regular basis, I'd be dead in a week.

My old room mate is chill as fuck too. We always hook each other up with buds and h. You make really great friendships if you can live together.

Nice pick up sir.

17. Man, it seems like everyone I know has the coolest roommates.

18. yeah the kid im looking to move in with sells dank bud and he told me i can get it whenever and if i cant front him, hell just throw it on my rent.

only reason me and my old roomate dont live together anymore is his gf was psycho and we didnt get along that great. but movin into a bigger place, hlaf the rent, with 3 other guys. should be chilll.

19. as long as you enjoyed them, that's all that matters.

20. :eek: Sounds like nonstop partying to me :cool: I know someone who roomed with a coke dealer for awhile. He said it was great then, it didn't help being addicted when you have a basically nonstop supply, but he wouldn't go back.