i got hit by an asshole the other day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #1 phantomxrider, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    i was going to check out an old project car off craigslist the other day. the guy lived out in the country...nice guy he seemed like. really interested in selling this old rustbucket. so im driving down his driveway, and he tells me to go down this dirt road since the car isnt insured. heres where shit gets real.

about halfway down the road, the engine threw a rod. the power from the flathead v8 managed to throw the piston all the way through the cylinder cover and through the rusted out hood, breaking the windshield and stopping finally in the owner's eye socket. im freaking out, and i thought this guy was dead right? wrong. in a horror movie-esque babbling, he explains to me that i can follow this road a mile or two and get to a house with a landline, since cell phones didnt get any service out there. im on my way, and i can almost see the house, when all of a sudden i hear the low rumble of tires behind me.

i stand out in the middle of the road, waving my hands in desperation. the thing is, this guy didnt stop. in fact, my final moments of consciousness consist of watching two teenage boys looking at a shittily rolled blunt. "oh shit, these guys have weed!" i thought. "maybe i can smoke with them after this whole thing pans out!"

i remember waking up in my bed. i dont know who brought me there, or even how i got there. i quickly hopped in my car, which somebody brought home for me, and sped off to the road where i saw the piston impale the man's skull. when i got there, they were loading his body onto an ambulance. in a crazed frenzy, i pulled back the sheets and saw the man laying there. he had a mischevious smile on his face, and winked at me as if he was fooling the paramedics. actually, i dont know if he was winking or blinking, seeing as he had a metal rod protruding from his other eye socket. but he did mention something about his wife and how he wanted a divorce but the courts wouldnt let him until his children were fully grown. i turn around with the ressurance that the man was going to be ok and finally was away from his wife, and what do i see? the keys to his flathead with my name written on them. "dont worry about the 2k. i just dont want my wife getting ahold of this." read the note on the opposite side. i walk away in absolute glee knowing everything turned out ok, and even got hit on by a cute set of twins wondering what was going on.

TL,DR: all in all, i watched a man get facially impaled, i got hit by a truck, the man faked his own death and got away from his monster spouse, and im the happy owner of a killer 1937 ford v8 (no pun intended).

2. you got hit by an asshole? must suck to get shitted on........

3. Good parody :)

4. its not a parody, see?

5. atleast u got a free car out of it lol

6. dude if that shit is real then that is one crazy ass story

7. damn that sounds like an insane day or something that would happen in a movie

8. So the paramedics didnt know that he was actually still alive? Does his wife think he's dead? wtf?

9. they call me the impaler.

[​IMG]

10. wtf. fake your death. cant they just take his pulse...

11. lol i just got finished reading that other thread and i came straight to this one. funny shit man

12. to the guy who neg repped me, wtf? shit, i dont have fucking two accounts. i remember somebody did this when mitchy "found" 1800 dollars in a clip and somebody made a thread saying they lost 1800 to fuck with him. i thgought the idea was funny, thats all.

13. hahaha i was reading this thinkin 'man somethin sounds really familiar about this and I didn't even realize until i read a few posts down. that was good.

and it sucks that you got neg repped. someone get this guy some good rep :mad: