i got hit by a car...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fatalex, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Ok....so i got hit by a car while riding my bike... i go and cross the street, the guy cuts me off and BAMO!!!!!!! as i fall to my left i could just see myself panicing and saw myself reading his liscence plate just in case.... some guys drinking coffee on the opposite corner so then he come over blah blah...are you ok shit like that.... im ok blah blah... ok then the guy in the car comes back and its been like 10 mins lol. he like im sorry blah blah...im was just see if i felt ok and shit oh yeah my friend was abck too im like go ride my bike see anything is wrong... so the guy on the corner drinking coffee-witness, reminds me i should take down info and his card and shit ok so i do so i do. ok am i allright again. but whole time im thinking...how much money can i get...then all those lawyer games ive plyed on ds have come upp......also, i fell from my skateboard 2 days ago o the SAME SPOT, but then again, i was already cut, so i thought, wouldent my coat be soaked in blood too? so i couldent use that card....
    what should i do?

1 im was high
    2 no helmet

blue is where the car was going, red is where i was going purple is where i got hit, and green is where the car hit me

Attached Files:

2. I'm fucking sorry man I was just really really high!

3. yeah just tell them what you told us. . .

:p

4. Well I don't know what to say. You could report him. I have gotten hit before, but the people deff saw me right before hand. Just don't understand why then never hit there breaks.

5. Sucks, similar situation happened to me back when I was in 9th grade I think, I got pretty fucked up but the guy sped off :( so I got high

Few questions:
    1) Was there a stop sign at the intersection
    2) What time of day was it, and what were the conditions out
    3) Did you get the names of the witnesses, did he?
    4) Was there a sidewalk on neither, one, or both of the streets

6. HAHHAHA nice diagram.

7. he was turning right on a red light, and there was stop signs perpendicular to the lights.

ok it was 6:40 pm and fairly still some sun out

i got the guy who hit me's name and adress, number, and the witnesses name adress and number. the guy who hit me dosen not know the witness

there were sidewalks on all sides

8. 5) Who was at the intersection first
    6) Do you have to ride in the street or on sidewalk in your city?
    7) Who knows about the skateboard incident, besides you?
    8) Do you have any serious injuries?
    9) How fast were they going?

9. i dont remember who was at the intersection first

i dont know the law for biking but ive ridden on road and sidewlak and police dont say anything

just some friends who saw me when i was hurt after the fall.

serious injuries...right after the incident i dint feel much pain for a while, my friend said it might be the weed killing the pain. but right now it just feels sore liek a bruise being pushed

how fast...hmm less than 10km/h

10. 10) Why did you say skateboard when he said bike?

To the OP, I would like to thank you for providing me with a great laugh...And also for the assurance im not the only person that's happened to, I've done that same shit before blazed as hell. This was waaay back when I had first started pretty much, I was listening to music too though, fuckin accident came with a soundtrack..

Peace

11. he said skateboard becuase i fell on my skateboard 2 days ago proir to todays accident which i mentioned in the story haha

yeah...if it was anybody else it would be funny haha

12. your shit could be worse

a guy i know got in 2 car accidents in 15 minutes today. he crashed down the street from my work... then crashed his car in my drive way while turning around because he went the wrong way. mad cops came n shit luckily i wasnt home......

dont fuckin sue the guy

13. oh yeah funny thing, i think i know that guy...

hes my school mates/ swim team member's dad...so yeah..

unless anything major happens i dotn think ill sue...oh and i havent told parents yet either

14. Ya man now that i c the picture, i can say that guy is a dumass. how the fuck did he not c u he must of passed u and just thought "derr i guess hes just gonna disapear". Id just go to his house and ask for a good amount of money. cuz my buddy got his foot run over by a car when he was at work and he went to the guys house and got 5 bills.

15. why do people always have to take advantage of situtions to get money? you're fine. you have a bruise.

16. I'm sorry but you were high, and obviously not badly hurt, you are a total asshole to try and get money out of the guy who hit you because you were probably not paying attention, being high and all, and using blood on a coat from where you fell over sucks, have you never heard of karma

17. I would just ask for like a hundred bucks from him cause he did hit you with a car

18. Awesome Drawing lmao!!

Don't sue him, why is everyone so sue happy?
    ( I read that you weren't going to sue anyway)

Idk i guess i'd just take this as a lesson learned, and be more carefull next time you ride your bike around intersections..

The guy probably feel pretty shitty about it, and at least he came back to see if you were ok...

----------D-----------A----------V----------I----------D----------

:D:smoke:

19. yeah i wasent plannning to have any legal action unless i had something broken or had some critical injuries damaging my long term health.

Oh and i think the guy only came back because he knew enough people would see the incident. if he truly cared, he wouldent have driven off.

but ah well, i was stoned and no helmet so partly my fault. + im canadian so that means im nice =D