Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got gerd from swallowing weed smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gbpinecone17, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was smoking wrong for like 2 months and one day I smoked 7 bowls out of a bong and I had gerd the next day I didn't throw up from the bong and I thought I was inhaling right? But I guess not since it caused gerd. Am I likely to get stomach cancer now what do you think?

2. I was young and pretty stupid I know.

3. WTF is gerd?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nah man that wouldn't increase your chances of cancer, just an upset stomach if that. Avoid swallowing the smoke. Also stay hydrated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. God, I hate kids.

6. Acid reflux (gerd)

• Like Like x 1
  7. stop worrying lol you arent going to get cancer from smoking weed.

8. I know that but I was swallowing some smoke half the times I smoked and it caused gerd which hasn't gone away and it's been years. I inhale now but I'm worried I'm going to end up with stomach cancer now

9. Best bet for you would be to go to the doctor....if you're really worried about your health a stoner forum isn't the place to look for answers....

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.