I got fucking robbed....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lawlnub, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 lawlnub, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    I go to nyc randomly for a few days, and the few days im gone they somehow climbed my balcony and a window was unlocked and they stole all my tv's, my bros laptop, my 700 paintball gun with eqipment....and they also stole all my fucking bongs..... ALL MY FUCKING BONGS AND PIPES..... I just don't know what to say right now..... except you can't be on top for long becuase you always get your ass knocked back down... I swear to god everytime I get a good glass collection going something like this happens...... Heres what got stolen they left a few things....

[​IMG] all gone....

My custom Wildrok Ashcatcher w/mouthpiece

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8-arm SG
    [​IMG]
    Custom heady hammer

[​IMG]
    Custom Ehle
    [​IMG]
    Fro Prehistoric
    [​IMG]

24" Rasta ROOR
    [​IMG]
    17" Toro
    [​IMG]
    24" rasta zob
    [​IMG].....

Custom ROOR.de bowl fuck i cant even name all the glass man pretty much everything i had EXCEPT my 9mm us tubes my 5 arm roor mini and my 8-arm toro that is almost broken at the joint.....

I live in texas if you see any of these Custom ONE OF A KIND Glass pieces in tx please let me have some information... I'm Serious.....
    the wildrok ashcatcher, the custom hammer, and the Fro prehistoric bowl, and the custom roor.de bowl are all one of a kind...

and they stole my 15 bars i had hidden

2. thats horrible man, fuck, everything is gone.... i can't even imagine how shitty you feel. You gonna try to find these fuckers and give em what they deserve and take back whats yours?

3. :eek:

4. I don't have to talk about that, I'm already handling that shit, The only people that knew who I was gone and when I left are getting a visit...

5. The night we left for nyc my dumb brother had 2 girls over in the living room and one of them probably unlocked the windows for when we left to come back in and steal shit.... coke heads man.......

6. considering all ur tubes and secret stash of pills are gone its a good chanced you know the bitches that robbed you, which is even wrose in my opinion...hopefully you find these fucks and they get whats coming to them...i would start with your brother and his 2 friends...

7. That's so fucked up man, you had a sweet collection going. Hope you find these fucks and do what needs to be done. Good luck man, sorry to hear that shit.

8. if they dont give you the shit call the police and maybe your insurance will cover it somehow. Remember you did in fact lose all your tobacco pipes and a couple legit things like paintball guns. Your chances are increased alot since you have pictures of them all clean.

9. Damn bro that sucks! Dont feel to bad bro, I got Robbed 2200 dollars at gun point when i was trying to buy mad OC 80's. It sucks, Some people are fucking scumbags. I really hope you get your shit back, Or atleast beat the fucking shit out of the people who took your stuff.
    Good luck bro.

10. hell yeah don't let that shit slide and hey if you do got insurance a ton of that stuff would be covered

11. I knew it wouldn't last, my luck just isn't that good. Last time I had a big collection and all that some girl broke em, then when i got another big collection going.... I got raided and got all my pieces taken....now again big collection going and i got fucking robbed.... it just couldnt have happened at a worse time.... I just had to take 2 of my good friends to the hospital for fucking oding on herion as i was giving them cpr and shit to keep them alive.

it's like i go through a luck streak, then with the bad..... It could just keep getting even worse and it might.... Fuck it

12. Wow dude. I'd be beyond pissed.

13. #13 lawlnub, Apr 13, 2009
    With the week of hell I just went through, honestly this isn't even my biggest concern..... they got me when im already on the ground man....right in the balls..... Offically the worst week of my life......:(
    dont think its ending either

It could be worse.... is all I can really say to myself to make me feel better....

14. Damn dude that sucks...

If someone even took one of my pieces (which aren't even remotely as expensive as your pieces), I'd be real pissed. I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like to lose an entire collection.

I really hope you can find out who did this, good luck man.

15. shit, man. that's probably one of the worst stories i've heard. i'm real sorry to hear that.
    i would fucking cry if that had happened to me.

i hope you can somehow manage to find out who did it and get your shit back..

16. Only person you can blame is yourself. You left a window open when you went on vacation? Really?

17. You stupid or something?

My condolences mang, that's some very pretty glass :(

18. #18 noonecares, Apr 13, 2009
    Damn dude, I'm so sorry.

That must feel so horrible.

Yeah, great time to play the blame game; after all it really matters at this point :confused:

19. Maybe I'm off here, but I thought it was normal to check and lock the doors and windows of your place before you leave... but hey maybe its because I'm not from the Ritz that I know preventive measures.

20. #20 lawlnub, Apr 13, 2009
    dude, im sorry if i didnt fully explain my sob story to you, i went ot new york out of the blue i really didnt even have any clolthes i just went because my brother was in a really bad state and was coming off heroin and idk i cnat explain my life to you okay. His gf left her dog there and the driver who knows my dad personal had the keys to my apartment and was supposed to lock the place up and everything and get the dog out later. I have no clue what happened... But seriously blame me all you want i really dont care but hearing that just makes me feel like more shit and thank you for that