I got fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Jun 21, 2011.

1. #1 meowtoyou, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    I was drunk as shit riding my bike home from my friend's. A car was speeding down the road and I didn't want to pull out in front of them so I tried to turn onto the side walk. I hit the curb and my front tired turned and I fell. I have open cuts on my elbow (2), my hand (2), and my toe. My toe fucking stings like hell (the other cuts don't sting as bad.) I'm still pretty drunk, not smashed just drunk. I felt like an idiot. But at least imd runk :rolleyes:

The pics make the cuts look not so bad. Though they bled a lot and hurt like hell...

Attached Files:

2. use pads next time, hahaha

3. Soo depending on your time zone its 745 at the latest. And your drunk already? On a Monday? Either way, thats shitty you fell. Smoke a bowl and make the pain go away. :tokes:

4. hahaha good idea.. it didnt hurt at first cause I was smashed but now it fuckin stings.

5. I was wondering the exact thing dude, he must go hard. :hello:

6. Yes, 745.
    Yes, monday. I just chill with my friends and get fucked up whenever :smoke:
    No, I'm dry. I am acquiring more cannabis later.

7. #7 tokesNjokes, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not as hard as the pavement. :0 :tokes:

8. You mean asphalt? ;)

9. #9 tokesNjokes, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I used to do that. 5am to 4PM job ruined my fundays like that. :mad: darn money. :tokes:

10. Looks like u won't be getting yr training wheels off for awhile now!!! J/k!!!

11. this..SAFETY FIRST :)

12. lmfao wow dude hope your alright.

13. Ah man that sucks ......................................................................................................................................PICS :D

14. Will post later, promise. :D

15. K pics are added. They're not huge gashes just pretty painful cuts :eek:

16. Road rash always hurts the worst.

17. Day 2... I think they look infected. Slept in a tent last night and hotboxed it with homies. The tent was 14 by 17 feet. :)

Do they look infected?

Attached Files: