i got fucked over

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluntedbravo777, Nov 28, 2009.

1. okay so before u read this just know i was being played. i had this relationship with this chick okay i met her over the internet and we were going to this concert. so she picks me up and lets me stay over for a few nights. now we got intimate really fast we had sex the first night we hung out. okay but things got really stail slow first but then really fast. and i started to get fishy when she told me there was this guy who was "like her brother" sleepin on her couch. i really think this guy is just another dude, cause tonight she just told me not to talk to me anymore or text her for this bullshit reason of that she is scared she will get hurt again... i knew she had to have been planning this i mean all she wanted was to fuck me and have a mini relationship with me. why do so many girls act like sluts like that and just fuck u over like that. i mean it's ridiculous, i'm a nice guy and this girl was trying to tell me i'm controlling because I "didn't like her friends"... so what i wanna know is, she got really drunk 1 night and told me she used to be a hooker and i think she was 1 either lying, telling me that to scare me away or 2 really was a hooker, and is telling me that to scare me away lol. i decided to jump on the forums and ask u guys instead of googling it or some gay shit like that. can anyone help me figure this out, why was i left to rot by this chick who told me at one point she wants me to stay with her? is she letting her friends take control of her life? i think so. thanks everyone for reading.

2. DUDE, seriously..? What makes you want to stick around is what i'm puzzled about.. She was a hooker, meets guys over the net, and is making stupid reasons as to why you two cant talk.. Go get yourself tested and try a new chick.

3. okay that's probably the best advice hah i was lookin for someone new before she said anything anyway. thanks, masta elite

4. Hahah seriously...word.

5. The hooker/slut comments are unnecessary. Grow up.

6. Lol a girl from the Internet. Better go get yourself checked for STDS

7. i see no logic in this statement.

8. The logic is that the girl is a ho fa sho

9. well based upon his sentence, he just said every girl on the internet has STDs

10. okay she said she used to be butttt i think she was just using me. i'm glad i went through this because i'm much wiser now. i can tell what she did when i look back on it and now i can see it from a mile away. i just hate when ppl can't just be straightforward, it just fuckin pisses me off... weedandbombs this girl IS a hooker, i thought about this alot. and put the pieces together.

11. But she admitted to actually being a hooker once... I think it was necessary to get a point across.

12. Sorry weedandbombs, you have an STD. From what, I dunno. :smoking:

Nah but really, this chick could have been going through some drama in her life, and turned to you for support and/or a good fuck. It's a security thing, in the end.

If you're worried about it, get tested. But if she was a caring girl before, she's probably just scared.

13. mezmiro thank u very much. that was very insightful. she was a caring girl but she is mislead by her friends and they probably told her to ditch me. she's better than them but she is stuck under their wings. she's under the illusion that they are out to help her but they are using her - just like i was used. she got scared but she's more confused than anything, and ruthless no doubt.

14. if this chick is a prostitute, fine... but that ^^^ was unnecessary.