Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got fucked over hard...............

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninjaballs, Jan 13, 2012.

1. A kid I know asked to break a hundred, when I pulled out my wallet he grabbed it and outran me. Im out 750 and I have literally zero cash now. Atleast someone found my ID in his yard and contacted me. Now I dont have to buy a new one, but this shit is so fucked. The kid texted me saying hes going to press charges on me for something if I try to fuck with him. He has the trajectory to set me up and I have no shitting idea what to do about this. He likes fighting and said he will come to my house to fight me, but he will bring his boys. I know people who used to sling and have guns, and they got my back. But that probably wont get back the money. What would you do?

2. If I were you I would erase everything that you wrote and replace it with a discussion about weed.

3. That sucks. Hopefully you get that money back. Next time dont carry 750$ in your wallet

4. Setup a sting operation with the police to bust his ass for possession

5. [quote name='"Phisherman"']Setup a sting operation with the police to bust his ass for possession[/quote]

Seconded.

6. How could he file charges against you when he's the one that robbed you? That makes him the criminal in my book...

7. Well I bet he's not fucken older then 19. That's fucken immature. Kick his ass just for that

8. No one fucks with me cuz it means business when I get down plus people respect me!

9. Haha less snacks from now on.

10. I swear im the only person thats never been "fucked over" when picking up

11. I was about to go buy some bud, thats why I had 750 in my wallet. And this is about weed, I just found out he also stole a half ounce of top shelf. I cant call the police, because there's incriminating text messages on our fones. I guess ill finish my remaining gram in a half and think about how stupid I am.

12. I wasnt picking up. ...?

13. my bad just re-read the first few words lol i just assumed you was from all the stories i hear about receiving flowers or polystyrene instead of bud lol your in a tight situation, id just go kick his ass or at least attempt to, he sounds like a real cocksucker

14. #14 bvrian, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Put a gun to his head and ask him if $750 is worth his life

Discussion that promotes violence, and discussion of guns in such a way is against the rules and doesn't fly around here. Please, review the Rules. - Liquidtruth

15. ***** said used to "sling"
    lmfao, wow

16. It's not against the law to have text conversations about weed, it is however against the law to steal...go to the cops and fuck this kid over

17. Just kick his ass???

If you know him show up at his house and wreck havoc???

It's not hard to deal with these kinds of things

18. Whoop his ass.

19. Dont be scared man. Think SMART but also remember that it's either YOU or HIM.

And that's about as man as you can get.

20. this is the type of shit where i say go beat that fuckers ass.

that type of shit irks me man you dont know how bad i wanted to put this dude in the hospital after him and his friends tried to jump me over some beef. they failed pretty horribly.. next day got scared when i told them i was gonna kick in their door i was actually gonna do it too, until they said they were gonna call the cops if they kept hearing that shit. i was like WHATTT?! i knew they would call them too..how are you about to get in some funk, and then say your gonna snitch when the shit gets real? go get your shit back