i got fired

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Jun 27, 2011.

1. reason cheating on the tobacco test, are they fucken serious. why would anyone need to cheat on that test, that test was so easy i could have taken it orally and passed. that is bullshit. ps the lady doing orientation signed my freakin paper saying i passed the test. im really depressed now.

2. What was your job?

3. stewarts, a gas shop in the north east of USA

4. They took your job, you take their life.

5. Wait, what the fuck? You're depressed about losing a job at a gas station? This thread is complete bogus :hide:

6. Cheating on a tobacco test? What the hell? What kinda test is that?

7. Tobacco test what?

8. it was a yes or no 10 question test. ex. does a college id account for proof of id when purchasing alcohol or tobacco, yes or no. answer no.

why the fuck would i even need to cheat on that test. something tells me they didnt like my personality and fired me.

9. demand proof?

10. Here's the thing... Did you cheat on the tobacco test?

11. you bet im fighting it, however if i do get my job back i bet my manager is gonna find a way to fire me again.

12. yeah wtf is a tobacco test? ive never heard of that before lmao

13. hell fucken no, only a complete retard would need to cheat on that test. it was yes or no and she just went over the info 10 minutes before she passed out the test.

14. what did you do specifically that got you fired... i'm having trouble understanding the situation.

15. anybody who wants to work at a place that sells tobacco and alcohol have to take this test.

16. Take it up with a lawyer.
    You'll get money out of it lol.

That reason to fire you is really unjust lol.

17. i guess i was to excited to finally have a job and that probably pissed them off.

18. i might take up that offer, the reason for termination is bull and i think i should be able to get the decision turned over.

19. How are they expecting to prove that you cheated? Did you still have the paper or a copy you made of the paper saying you passed the test?

20. not eveyone can get a good job. especially an 18-20 year old with little experience and no education