I got Fired and Didnt know it......

Discussion in 'General' started by Coma Stoned, Nov 9, 2003.

1. I got Fired and didnt know it.... I just started a job last week i was told that a cook position would open up in a week so i had to be a bus boy for a week.... My friend who i got the job with got to be a cook cuz he could speak spainish and most the cooks were hispanic.... So i been a damn bus boy for a week and yesterday they told me a cook postion wouldnt be opening and that i was slow for being a bus boy....... Thats all Not we dont need you.... or your fired but i was slow.... Ya i am gonna be slow cuz i am NOT A BUS BOY plus no one ever told me anything i just had to watch and learn cuz no one i work with speaks english..... Its just stupid..... I came in today and they stoped me and went didnt we fire you? I was like i dont know.... you tell me..... Then she made a phone call and said ya we did....???? WTF if ya gonna fire me Fire me dont make me look stupid..... DAMNIT IT SUCKED i hated the job anyway but damnit....

I need a Blunt.....

2. wow sounds like the employer was either one dumb motherfucker or to much of a pussy to tell u to your face that your fired. haha to bad you couldnt of wrecked some shit before you had to leave.

3. Right after i posted this i went out and Smoked a Blunt..... That ended up into Smoking ounce of my friends shit.... cuz he said we all needed.... Then in the middle of the session my cusion called me and told me he got me a Job in the Car Shop he works at..... One of his friends who works there got called up for Iraq.... Sux for him.... Good for me....

4. That's great! But I thought you wanted to be a cook?

5. I kinda forgot about being a cook.... I am a damn good cook and ya get all the munchies you want..... But i dont have a ride to another job.... Cuz my roommate who i had worked at another job with as a cook.... (We quit after a year of service and we were head cooks cuz he the boss threaten to Fire us if we didnt ring this Triangle and yell out all the stuff we had on the menu and say it fresh and its hot come and get it (i dont know about you but that fucked up my high)) But we got the job together so he could drive me around to there but he kept the job because hes Puerto Rican and we were working with all mexicans so i couldnt talk to them but he talks to them and is loving it.... so he staying cuz he also has to make Car insurance this month.... Back to what i am talking about..... Forget being cook cuz i dont have a ride PLus ill be cleaning out cars???? The only thing that will fuck with my high will the vaccumm and ill be geting paid almost the same and be maybe making more and ill have a ride there..... Really all i want now is a JOB..... Ive always had a job since i was 13 working at the bar Down the street... *Smiles*