I got disqualified for 1 yr from the Air Force.

Discussion in 'General' started by ACole420, Jul 1, 2009.

1. So yea after finally handing the rest of my medical paper work and doing this since Febuary I have been disqualified from military service for 1 year.

The reason I'm disqualified is because of my ritalin use. I never even abused it. I took the daily recommended amount no more/no less. But still the doctors DQ'ed me for one year since I've been discharged from the doctors care. So since I stopped taking the meds in May 2009 I have to wait until May 2010 to sign up.

However on the plus side I can smoke again.:hello:
    I smoked right after my recruiter called me and it was AMAZING. I forgot how much I missed that feeling. I went a full 5 months w/o smoking but now I'll be blazing again for the next year.

Anyway its good to be back in the game GC. I'm not happy bout the DQ but its only a year, 10 months actually cause tomorrow is July.

2. that sucks man, oh well though being able to smoke is always a plus =) welcome back

3. American air force I assume? If it's anything like canadian military life man, your gonna love that shit once your basic is done. Some training is fun as fuck though. What trade you going? PS. I smoke on base :O

4. ^^ Yea it was USAF. I was going in for electronics because I have a degree in electronics but I never actually got to choose my actual job. But in a year I'll will so I got some time to work it out.

5. Nice bro, goodluck with that shit. It's crazy how much you'll change in just a few months in service. When ya get leave back home, you'll think everyone else is changing, but really it's you, shits a fuckin trip.

6. ^^^ Yea I hear that alot. I'm actually kind of glad that I have to wait cause now I can enjoy smoking for a little bit and I gotmy summer now.

7. Welcome back to the city mayne, :)

8. Enjoy the time you have while you have it my friend, you will miss it when it's gone.

9. ^^ Yea it will suck. But priorities come first so if I cant smoke for the next 20 yrs cause of work or shit like that then so be it. I'll live ya kno.

10. Not talkin about the weed bro. Talkin about the time with friends and family, even when your back chillin with em daily it won't be the same.

11. shit better be legalized sooner then 20 years shiiiiiitttttt :smoke:

12. dude. I have a few buddies in the Military and they smoke weed all the time...not sure how they get away with it but I'd like to know because I have a growing interest in joining myself. But I can't quit smoking, man. I just can't.

But I've heard the military discount on alcohol is pretty insane. My friend got a huge ass bottle of Grey Goose for like $15 :hello:

13. You american bro? Im in the canadian forces, and smoke on a daily basis usually. Not hard to hide on base, and they won't drug test you if you don't give them a reason, ie reak like weed, make it blatently obvious, let everyone know. I will never EVER smoke on course or an excercise, like to give myself 3 days no smoking beforehand just so I know I'm there 110%.

What makes ya wanna join? Any idea what trade you'd want to go?