I got diagnosed...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Feb 4, 2014.

1. she actually commented on my other thread. She had awesome advice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yup stay strong! My sister was diagnosed with cancer around October in 2012 she had a tumor in her brain. The doctors had told us she was already in stage 3, which like you mentioned can be bad. I would always remember the long nights I would spend thinking "How could this happen to someone so happy, energetic, funny" . I just couldn't see my sister losing the fight. she stayed strong even through the worst of times and tried her hardest to keep her head up. The tumor had began to shrink after about half a year and her hair began to grow back after that. She's a cosmetologist and cuts hair so this was definitely a big breakthrough! After that I noticed she seemed more content and every week she would just look better and healthier. She would make more jokes and just enjoyed life more. Now she just has to get checked up in like every three months compared to like every other day. So always keep your head up, you just can't emphasize this enough. You will get better!

3. Keep your head up , god bless 🙏

4. Hope you beat it! Cannot imagine hearing news like that, all the best

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Oh man :( I hope everything goes as smooth as possible and it never comes back!! ♡♥♡♥♡

6. Awh, man... Sending lots of love and good vibes your way!

7. wish you healing and recovery! if theres anyone you need to talk to hit up the city we're always here

8. Sorry to hear about your bad news:( just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone in the battle. I've been battling Ewing's Sarcoma for 3 or 4 years now and hopefully coming off chemo soon. Remember to always stay positive and believe that you'll make it out just fine because you will!! I also believe strongly that everything happens for a reason and I can definitely say that my cancer experience has helped me grow into a much more appreciative and overall happy person. My prayers go out to you so that you may have an easier time going through your pre op Chemo and for the operation itself. Keep fighting and never give up!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. That's so scary!

I've lost family to cancer and I want you to know that everyone around you is rooting for you -- even the people who don't know you. I feel a bit pathetic, being that I can only give you words to help you out. Regardless, I sincerely hope you make a smooth recovery.

10. Rick Simpson oil!!!!!

Sent from my warped mind....

11. My next toke will be for you, and I'll send all the positive energy I can handle your way. 

Please research sugar. It feeds cancer cells. Dave the raw food trucker (youtube) healed his 3rd or 4th stage of cancer along with his diabetes, kidney failure and obesity by juicing green herbs and vegetables. You might want to check him out too. An interesting documentary about healing disease is called "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead." It's on Netflix. 

Also, I hope you can get your hands on some cannabis oil. 

Best wishes and so many hugs. x

12. My doctor actually had me on a veg and fruit diet before my surgery. :)

13. Hope you pull through.

14. Aw shit, first thought when I read diagnosed I thought you got your medical card, but damn good hope to you and thousands of others in same situtation. I couldnt imagine find out out I have cancer being healthy my whole life  you are very strong. quite frankly I'd go ballistic if I found out I had this disease I'd go Erin Brockovich ballistic on everything. I can understand those fought the fight so passionate and researching the disease, on the other hand for the life of me in those same notes I cannot figure out why a man would want to become a gynecologist lol

15. Rick simpson oil. and lots of it.

16. Just as me and my cousins started to plot using marijuana for my grandpa's cancer he got considerably worst and was gone between a month.

The only time is now. I'm not suggesting it'll do miracles. But there is a chance of it helping you so definitely take it.

17. Sending all the good vibes your way, girl. To reflect what everyone else in here has said: GC's got your back.

Best of luck. You got this.

18. Do you live near any Native American type folk? Or Chinese? They have some gnarly shit that will destroy that little bitch. Easterns are the way to go.
    Good luck!