I got diagnosed...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Wishing you the best man! Keep your chin up, we all send lots of love and prayers

2. Thank you everyone!!

Update: doctor said that the cancer is stage two which is good and bad. I have surgery planned for the 16th of Feb to remove the tumor. Fingers crossed it doesn't spread before then! So many good vibes my way, I can feel them all. Thank you so much blades!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I don't know you but good luck
    Keep smoking :lol:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My friend had cancer twice and he survived. Just stay strong. You got this

5. Sending lots of good vibes. We are dealing with cancer here. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

6. You're damn right you
    Can kick cancers ass I
    Beat throat. Cancer
    Going on 3years in
    Remission :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Best of luck. As aforementioned by others, we're all rooting for you!
    Kick its ass!

8. Many many well wishes sent to you!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Stay strong, wishing you the best.Kick cancers ass again!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

My close friend beat cancer. She too, had a rare tumor removed. I'll pray for you tonight! Good vibes. 

11. Look into Rick Simpson Oil!Sent from my burner

12. #32 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Faym0us cut ALL Soy out of your diet. No soy at all. Soy = estrogen = greater incidence of "lady" cancers. 

I wish you the best on your road to recovery. You got through it once, you'll get through it again.  :cool:

Keep us updated on your journey if you don't find that to be an invasion of your privacy! We're all sending good vibes to our Sister in Smoke. 

13. @[member="Faym0us"]

Sorry to hear that. Next bowls for you.

Sending positive thoughts/vibes your way.

14. Stay strong you can beat it!

15. I had retinablastoma (a type of cancer in the eye; more specifically your retina) aswell as my dad and sister (its genetic) and I lost my left eye at the age of 2 but beat it at the age of 3! My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong and most of all, try to stay positive and never (I repeat NEVER) give up. No matter what keep fighting. Cancer is a horrible disease that no-one should ever experience but life is extremely unfair, and devious but that doesn't mean we can't make it through.If you ever need someone to talk to, please, by all means let me know. Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~

16. It's all about a positive mindset and it looks like you got this. Sending good vibes and love your way. You got this! :D

17. Feel for you dog. My thoughts and good vibes go out to you man.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

18. Good luck with everything, did it once and you can do it again! Good Vibes to you

19. Sorry to hear OP, I remember your other thread :(

Take care of yourself, you can beat it!

"Every miracle begins with a problem"