I got caught with my best friends ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sbgrowery, Mar 30, 2019.

1. So my best friend and I live together

His ex from a few years ago still had a strange relationship where they would talk a few times a week and theyd hangout once in a while.

Shes always had a thing for me(I met her after they broke up)

I reached out to her out of respect for my friend possibly having feelings for her. About 3 months ago we found out she has HSV-1.

After he found that out he said some very nasty things to her over the phone and blocked communication with her

About a month ago we started talking and really wanted to see if she had HSV-1 or not, so he gave me her phone number and i called her.

After finding out that she did actually have it and making her cry hysterically about it i felt horrible and talked to her for the rest of the night about it

The thing is, I also have HSV-1 and have never told anyone.

So I decided that in order to make her feel more confident about her life that I would tell her about me having it as well.

Her and I had been talking and hanging out for about a month or so

this morning my friend came home from vacation early and caught her sleeping in my bed

As soon as he saw her he just lost his shit and tackled me, i didnt fight him because i dont want to lose my friend so I basically just took the ass beating that I knew I deserved.

I just didnt know how to tell him about her without him knowing that i had fucking herpes you know?

He apologized to me but i told him that im not mad at all because we both know I deserved it, he said he doesnt care about anything except the fact that i lied to him but I honeslty think he has some sort of strange feelings towards her still which i totally understand

the way I went about the whole thing was snakey and just not the right thing to do, I owned up to everything he wanted to know, but i just dont know how ill ever get him to trust me again after i straight up lied to his fucking face multiple times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. smh what a friend you are

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think im a great friend in every other aspect... we buy shit for eachother and i let him help himself to my weed and anything else he wants he knows he can take without asking, we could go rifle thru each others shit in our rooms and stuff like that

Were mad close is all im trying to say

Like i said he doesnt care about me and her being together as much as me lying about it really, we talked about it and hung out for a while and he doesnt seem too mad at me but i know he is tripping about it lowkey

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You did the right thing.
    Your friend needs to be a man. If she's not happy with him then he should be happy for her. It's not easy but it's adult life.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. He said that i could marry her for all he cares if it makes me happy...

He doesnt care about that part of it too much, i guess he just is lost because he doesnt feel like he can trust his own best friend

6. Look, you did iight. Definitely should have let him know tho. And you can’t beat someone’s ass when you’re in the wrong. Not ask, but let him know. That staying away from someone because they’re someone’s ex is child’s play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Humans are usually very untrustworthy. Personal experience. I trust very few people now even fewer

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I wanted to tell him and i did try to a few times, but i guess i just didnt want to tell him about me having herpes which i guess is wrong on my part

9. I dont think hes in the wrong at all

He knows that he could have reacted better but were in our early 20’s you know how it is, fighting doesnt mean shit honestly

I just turned his whole fuckin world upside down because the one person he thought wouldnt ever lie to him did and in a real wack way too

10. Pity you weren't thinking like this when you were sticking ya dick in her!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Enjoy stirring your best friends porridge??

You're not really his friend if you've fucked his ex.. friends don't do stuff like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. If he's your best friend and the friendship matters to you, have you thought about telling him you've got the virus? Especially before he hears it from her. He's already feeling betrayed, he might accuse you of passing it on to her whether you did or not.

13. So your friend thinks youre fucking a chick with herpes, then kicked your ass for saving him from herpes? Oh yeah, you dont have to tell your friend that you have Herpes, you just banged a chick known to have Herpes, he knows you have Herpes.

One day you and your friends will mature and realize beating up someone over pussy is fucking absurd when you can just go find more pussy. Every person out there is someones ex and you dont see the streets filled with people kicking the shit out of eachother over pussy do you?

Maybe your friend is gay and it wasnt over fucking Herpes chick, it was because you broke his heart knowing he can never tap YOUR ass. He cant, you have Herpes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. you should have asked him what he thought before you started hooking up with her. Not like permission but they have history, you only know her because of said history and you're connected with him...its just respect

i was in a similar situation where a good friend dated a girl, they broke up and she liked me, would call me on the phone and all that kinda shit, so i just told him i wanted to see her but i don't wanna overstep or lose him as a friend, he laughed and said dude go for it

15. Like i said it really doesnt have to do with the girl, he just doesnt fuck with the fact that i lied to him

We’ve all been hanging out the past few days everything worked itself out

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. "...he said some very nasty things to her over the phone and blocked communication with her" Then he gave you her number? I fail to see the problem. You reached out to her, he rejected her. Stop feeling guilty.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. and you two are still a thing? have you put things on hold for now?

what about your homie? you guys hanging out at all?

18. an ex is an ex is an ex