I Got Caught In A Lucky Way

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yorunner2, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Hey guys, today was like every other day.. except when i got home i found MY lighter in my dad's "lighter collection" in the kitchen.. I was like OK what the hell did he evidently get the same lighter as me? well no it was my lighter after i saw how much fluid was in it :/ I go to my room and everything is swiped (I had no bud luckily) Well he took all my e cig liquid and my clearomizer... I had my e cig with me all day. He also found 2 small baggies.. I don't know if he knows I had weed in them or what.. there was nothing in it. He also found my water bottle bong, I said i was using it for tobacco.. it is kinda believable as it was disgusting because I've barely ever changed the water lmao, and all my e cig shit can kind of back it up. Well needless to say, he's not mad and i'm not in trouble, as of now.. He said to just start over again.. probably referring to when i got caught like 2 years ago by the police in a field (I was stupid ok lol). I was also gonna get a bong last night.. good thing i didn't!

2. Word.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My advice, is when you get caught, don't try and lie about it.
    It just makes shit worse. 
    And for telling the truth, most parents respect you.
    That's the way it was for my mom when she caught me oh so many years back.

4. this is very true.  can't stress the telling the truth part.  Ive lied to my parents about blazing and doing a bunch of other drugs.  

Its hard to tell the truth especially when they catch you with an unmentionable for the 10 time lol (things chasing the dragon, trainspotting).  
    Its hard to admit to that but every time i lied the situation, as shitty as it may have been, always got a lot worse.  

5. Yeah man next time come clean, honestly it's the best thing I did relating to heavy drugs like mariwana