I got caught! help me out!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fruitytoot, Aug 6, 2006.

1. heads up for the people who our bound to get caught.

So I was chillin' with a couple buddies of mine that I usually smoke with. We smoked in his car.. 1 nice blunt and a bowl for each of us (5 ppl).. we chill, and this girl that was with us.. she was the only one i haven't smoked with before, kills the moment and says i gotta go. so i was like "what do you guys wanna do after?" and they said "we'll see" so i hop out the car and say i'll meet up with them later, i wanted fresh air + i was sitting in the middle. :poke: my good friend says "why, lets just chill" and i just really didn't want to. sometimes, if you have your mind set on something when your high, you just don't budge. so he hops out with me... all i remember was we were standing on this parking lot apprearantly "private property" enjoying the wind. :laughing: ... about 2 minutes later.. a cop rolls up and interogates us, asking where we're from.. and then he pops the question.. "if i were to search your car, will i find anything illegal in your car?" and i try to be smooth and say "i have a aftermarket steering wheel" he goes "you sorta hesitated there, is there anything illegal?" and my friend and i look at each other and just stay silent, then he starts searching since our eyes were blood f*ckin' shot, so i guess thats "reason to believe"

he finds my quarter ounce, crushes it, tells me how bad it smells, finds my bong, scales, and basically my smoker kit i keep in my trunk (super useful)... i take the heat for everything, and he still arrests my friend along with me.

I got my license taken away for a fucking year, and also a year of probation. I should have been smarter about it, it was broad day light+ it was private property. So after the local juvi spot gets my piss test results they'll cal my parents in for a meeting with my probation officer, then a court date.

is there anything I can do to take action of some sort? let me know whats up. thanks in advance to the people that are helping me out. btw hello to all gc members, i'm new here, i used to follow up on ganjaforums.

2. Norml.com <------------------ GO THERE!

3. That sucks, did you get a lawyer? There might've been a way to get the charges reduced alot or possibly dropped.

4. Youre lucky youre not over 18, otherwise youd be in jail right now. The pigs cant touch you. But the city can. Youll be punted soon from the forums. Sorry, no one under 18. :(

But you can still take my advice.. next time, should there be one, NEVER submit to a search. If he tries to search the car tell him 'I am not submitting to a search'.. If he still searches the car, its unlawful and you can refute the illegal search in court and not be charged with ANYTHING. You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. :D

5. Thats why I do not smoke in cars nor keep things in my car.

6. Amen. I got busted for stems/little nugs on my floorboard in 'visible sight'. Then they went to my house and found my scale and my pipes. (rents LET them in=/)

I got possesion, intent to sell, tax stamp, paraphanelia AND ALMOST DUI but I never admitted to being high. All because I had some shit on my floorboard.

Do NOT smoke in cars. =/

7. Hate to say it but its your fault, you should have told him you don't consent to any searches. They can't prove your high for all they know your retarded and have pink eye in both eyes lol.

And Fuck cops, one time I was pulled over sboer as a judge, nothing to hide, the cop asked if I had anything to hide, I anwswered him but he didn't hear cause he was busy leaning over to look at my registration, so he just goes 'Can't think of anything intelligent to say?' so I replied with, 'Officer, I think you need to see a doctor.' he goes 'what? why' and I go 'Cause I think you have a hearing problem and if I have to answer every question twice your just wasting everyones time' my friend laughed at that and about 5 other remarks lol it was funny. As long as you never threaten the officer, or try to attack him/ run youll be fine.

The area that was in was nearby this college I was visiting, and its a real poor/ redneck kinda area, Im pretty sure the cops weren't used to people out witting them and asserting their rights. I dunno, Im the kind of guy that will drive by a cop while smoking a blunt and just wave lol, make sure you look casual at every cop you see cause most people do, if you don't they may think your concentrating on driving cause you have something to hide.

EDIT: Wow, Atom that sucks. The tax stamp is the most bullshit law, I thought most states had done away with that considering its entrapment and completely illegal. And just having a scale is hardly grounds for possesion with intent, you need either a large quanity and a scale or individualy bagged stuff. But its the kind of thing I could understand getting fucked over by uncle sam. Lots of people have scales just to weigh there headstash, which Im assuming is why you had it. And if you haven't already you should let your parents know they are extremely retarded and lucky that they didn't get there house seized.

8. that's why hotboxing is terrible :(

9. thanks for the replies..

btw i didn't hotbox. i guess i shouldn't have let them search. wut the fuck ever. fuck the police.

10. man you guys got some harsh laws there on the states.... my friend got caught with 100g last week.. cops just told them to not carry it around..tahts it.

11. bullshit. No fucking way anyone gets caught with 100 grams and walks away free. Never ever.

12. did he not just say he doesnt live in the states?

13. That's why I pull my car into my garage, leaving it cracked 6 inches, then I commence the hotboxin in private

14. windows craked woul take away from the hotboxing idea i just hotbox in my car in my drive way like in a few minutes

15. Don't ever let them search your car.

16. ok, so what's it matter?

17. It matters that not everywhere is as strict about possession of pot as the US is.
    Maybe he's from BC? I know a couple guys who used to live in Vancouver, they got busted with a half pound in there car and the cops just told them they were idiots for carrying it around and gave them their speeding ticket.

18. You gave away all you rights :rolleyes:

19. Not even trying to bring negativity towards you, but just be prepared for the worst year of your life. I got 3.5 months left, worst shit fucking EVER. I highly suggest you dont do anything to get arrested because jail is a whole lot worse than being on probation, TRUST ME.

20. He just smoked a blunt and a bowl to his face, he probably wreaked of pot and had super red/glassy looking eyes. Unfortunately that's all a cop needs to be able to search a car.