Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got caught by my sister help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013.

1. #1 noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Ok so 2 days ago my older sis walked in on me mid bong hit she smashed my bong and now she says she will tell mom shes makeing me to sleep Inher bed so your probbly like why donnt do that I have serouis space issues how the hell do handle this

2. Wtf are you talkin about?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Tell your sister to loosen up 

4. Ummmm what??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Made me LOL.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. English translation:
    Ok, so two days ago my sister walked in on me while I was smoking my bong. She smashed my bong and threatened to tell our mum who will make me sleep in my sisters bed (or mums bed, original text ambiguous). So you are probably like, "Why don't you that?". I can't do that because I have serious space issues. How the hell do I handle this?

7. Okay so my worst fears regarding this thread are true, OP. Your punishment will be sleeping in a bed with your Mom or sister? What?

8. wtf did i just read? xD

9. I can't tell if incest relations is going on in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Uh...sounds like your family life is a bit strange at best. Random bong smashings and moving in with your sister to ensure you don't smoke weed?

Time to move out man.

11. Nothing to see here folks. Just random words thrown together to construct sentences which make no sense.

Anyway, enjoy ur weekend blades. Remember....

"Everything is better when u are high"

12. Act like an adult and tell them your not going to be punished by being told to sleep with your mommy.

Or just wait until about 3:00am when they are crashed out and wake them up by dry humping their leg and screaming how much you love Kanye West.

I can garauntee either one will make a lasting impression.

13. We must react well staying on your positions .. I think ...

14. #17 -Martyr, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
    Obviously you're supposed to become like an incestuous, close-minded, social outcast. At least that's the direction it is quickly heading it seems.

15. Are u 12?

Who fuckin cares tell that bitch she owes u a new bong n to learn to fuckig knock... None of her business what u do and personally every younger kid is scared their parents will find out but truth is 90% of their parents will actually rather them blaze than drink or do other shit. And as for ur parents if they strongly disagree with weed tell em no ones ever died from weed its safer than alcohol. And it's not like ur doin anything bad ur smoking weed... U could be smoking gak or snortin lines or poppin pills but guess what ur just smoking weed and its harmless!!

16. I think sleeping with your mom and sister will fuck you up more than a lil ganja aha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Some poor English that was written by a 13 year old.