I got caught by my mom fml.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tangyjam, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Wow. So the general story is my mom questioned me before if i smoked pot before because one of my close friends got caught and their mom told mine, and i said no. Its months later now since that talk and my mom found vaped weed in my hide spot. She told my dad and questioned me about it asking whats with all this. Worst of all there was a socket with a bottle cap that was used for gravitys. Somehow my mom didnt look in the trashcan to find it full of water and teh gravity bottle:p. I cant believe this all happend and worst of all i was high when i got home and got higher but eating a mango. The craziest thing is i got my self out of this mess but my parents are definently on high alert. But im really pissed off how my mom just invades the shit out of my privacy going around my room every morning and her excuse is to clean my room. But she looks under my statsh spot? My spot is the book shelf and i have this stuffed animal thats been there since i was a lil kid and i put everything under there.

Funny thing is she didnt find my half oz only the 1-2 g of vaped weed. What should i do? im thinking about quitting now but idk. I cant smoke in my house anymore and i just got screwed over so bad.

2. You're lucky dude, my dad flushed my half oz of headband yesterday.
    My advice would be to wait till you move out or just be real careful when you smoke.

3. Should i keep tokin man? My dad flushed out the vaped weed but ididnt care it was acutaly quite funny how he thoguht that was worthy bud. I got some killer no name headies thats in my room though. but im pretty parnoid cause my mom invades the shit out of my privacy and lurks around my room.

4. Hah damn you dont have a brother or sister whose room you can hide your stash in instead?

5. hahahhahahha

anyways if you dont quit you should move you stuff out of your room if thats where your mom is looking everyday

6. Happens to the best of us

7. haha im glad im not the only one. This really sucks though. Like i feel like i should give a damn about my situation but im so chill that i almost dont give a fuck. I just cant get my self to believe what just happend, happend like my mind is blowned.

I still cant believe my mom bought my story though.. She sees a socket bowl into a bottle cap, vaped/burned weed and asked if i smoked it. And i said i was holding it for a friend who offered me 20 bucks to hide it LOLLLLL. and my dad said i can go to jail for6 months having this if i ever got caught. Yeah im pretty sure i will for 1.5 grams of vaped weed LOLLLLL

8. listen when i got caught i felt the same way.

i was lke i wanna quit blah blah but then i got over it.

dont do anything stupid like throw away your stash or something

9. fuck your life?

there are much worse things than getting caught by your mom. follow her rules or just dont be a dumbass.

10. Move all your stuff elsewhere, out of your room since thats where she's looking.

I'd buy a stash can. Looks like a regular Brake Cleaner/Liquid Wrench/Fix-a-Flat spray can but the bottom unscrews and you can put everything in there. They're like $20 at headshops and spy stores.

If not, cut open some stuffed animals or hide it inside your computer case or something.

I'm sure most if not all stoners living at home have been in your situation. It does die off eventually, just feels like it'll take forever. You'll probably look back 5 years from now and laugh at it, but until then, be smart about it.

11. Don't even trip, I just recently got caught too and i got my phone, laptop and car taken away .. But its only been a week since then and i already got the cell and laptop back, and pretty sure im getting the car back tomorrow. just figure out why u got caught and fix the problem, IE find a new room to keep your stash in. I recently started using a kleenex box underneath all the kleenex.. works pretty good for me, didnt even have to move the stash out ofmy room :smoke:

12. wtf ? Lol:d

13. When I used to hide bud at home I would NEVER hide it in my room, that's what they expect. Hide it in your basement or an area of the house no one ever goes into. Make sure to store it in a smelly proof bag (google them) so it doesn't smell at all. Then when you're home alone, take small amounts of buds from the bag that your planning to use soon and then hide them in your room in a hard to get to place.

14. That is FUCKED up, if I ever stashed my shit in my brothers room and he or my parents found out. It would be done, he would lose all respect for me and my parents would lose respect for him. You shouldn't hide shit in your siblings rooms unless they say you can...

15. cut open your stuffed animal in an inconspicuous spot and stuff your halfie in it.

16. Have a hard time buying that you're a legal adult.

17. your prolly not 18, you should have a little more respect for your folks.

I used to have mad issues and lie about toking to my folks, it was a source of problems between us for the last 2 years that I was living with them. We since got over it and get along great, but you must realize that they are hurt by you lying, not by you getting high.

My parents know and accept that I fucking love to smoke the ganja. I have my own house and job and they are proud of me although they dont like me toking.

What they didnt like and what caused the problems is that when I was 16 I thought I was smart, sneaking around getting high behind their backs and lying right to their faces about it.
    Ponder this a bit, because as much fun as getting high is, don't you love your parents? Is it really worth it to lie and disrespect them like this?

They are obviously unhappy/ suspicious if they are searching your room and shit.

Why not tell them youve tried it? Maybe toke less when your gonna see them, your folks are a lot more important than a little weed.