I Got Busted Today (must read this!)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedzilla420, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Dude, that's fucked up, glad I got into smoking in college and not in high school. If anything, I'd say the moral of the story is: CHOOSE YOUR SMOKING BUDS WISELY!
    Check this video out, http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA it's about how to deal with law enforcement when you're riding dirty and other stuff (I know, those fuckers weren't really police officers, fuckers take their damn job too serious, then again, you shouldn't have had that shit in state property anyway, that's like begging to get busted)

greene monkey out

2. +rep, snitches get stiches

3. something similar happened to my friend he has gotten caught several times before and has a suspended license until 18, has to go to drug abuse classes or whatever they're called, has to check with his parole office (they give him a heads up every month) but in our town almost everyone tokes (even some teachers are known as regulars in the circle) so they only have have two days at the end of april and may when they do searches and most of the time there the same days as the past years. One he almost got caught this year with some of my shit but i guess they didn't find it cuz he hid it in one of his books, but they tore his locker apart and there were scratches all over his locker..... i was freaking out the whole time in my spanish class i thought he was going to get caught for sure

4. I would have been screaming for a warrant in that situation. Fuck the school system.

5. that sucks ass man
    good job on your part not consenting or snitching

id find out where ur school administrator lives
    go to her house and fuck with her shit

6. snitches get stitches. i think its awesome if his story is true. i bet that kid never opened his mouth again...or he just couldnt because of the bat to the face:hello:

7. Dude... Wake Co? Wake county??? Do you live in NC? Or did I misread that

I got busted with the same thing, marijuana of up to a 1/2 oz and drug paraph :( So I feel you man

Now, to clear up New Jersey vs TLO. The supreme court DID NOT rule that they can search your shit with consent, they just need a lot LESS probable cause in order to search you/your things. This is because they see drugs and all that as interfering with other students education... (I'm not sure what the boundaries are on your car, I'm pretty sure the same rule applies but I could be wrong). If they told you that, theyre bullshitting. The most they can do if they think you have something is look through your things real quick and if they dont find anything, the search should end.

Basically man, you got FUCKED. Really bad. But dont worry, me and my friends got fucked over pretty bad too. God damn off duty cops with their random ass park-walks and their god damn k-9 pups! :mad:

Yeah but for real are you in Wake County, NC? I live in Holly Springs..

8. Damn they gave you 90/96? Thats like the worst one hah. 90 meetings in 96 days... ouch.

9. why o why did you have to necro a freakin 4 year old thread

10. cuz im not high

11. Dude shit man that sucks, but as far as I know, they have a right to search your locker, but you can argue that a clean body search, and another students opinion is not a reasonable cause for an unwarrented car search, talk to a lawyer for sure, I'm pretty damn sure they had no right to search your car man. good luck.

12. just by being on school property u give up all rights, period... as long as your a student

13. yeah thats true our law teacher told us that ......well maybe us tokers should create our own school system

14. For those of you who don't know, the supreeme court case, TLO vs NJ established the prescident that allows the schools to conduct searches w/o warrants or probable cause as long as they have "reasonable cause"

Another reason why NJ sucks!

15. theres actually laws that says you as soon as you step on school property u lose all your rights. They have the right to search everything.i could elaborate but i am stoned and lazy

16. the stock broker has it word for word that's it right there

17. thats sucks man, Ive gotten rolled in school too so I know how much is sucks :rolleyes:

18. Wake Co... Do you live in Wacko Texas? :p

19. STITCHES FOR SNITCHES I AIN'T SCARED OF NONE OF YOU BITCHES!

fuck snitches man. im glad you didn't, unlike the bitch that snitched you out. :hello:

stop snitchin', people!

20. Sounds like you can get it thrown out.

In future, park off school grounds. I don't have a car, but that's something I tell all my friends, because if youre off school grounds, and they search your car, they are violating your constitutional rights, and you can legally rape them pretty much, but if they do it on school grounds... well doesnt that suck?