Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got Bronchitis...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MistaBrosky420, May 9, 2011.

1. Alright so i had your basic sick for a few days, ya know, Cough, headache, congestion, etc. Well i was like, fuck you sick i wanna get high. So i smoked throughout my sick and now i have bronchitis and a nasal infection... The bronchitis was definitely linked to me smoking during my "sick". I have definitely learned my lesson and had my dumbass moment but i thought I should post something about it because ive read to many posts saying you'll be fine if you smoke while your sick... Wrong.. now i definitely can't toke for about a week, not that bad but just annoying.

The Brosky:smoke:

Posted for awareness not necessarily to prove any points or anything.

2. I had bronchitis for like 3 weeks and smoked a shit ton

3. That's what brownies are for..

4. Maybe thats why you had bronchitis for 3 weeks?

mines acute bronchitis not chronic :smoke:

5. Vapings also good too!

6. don't spout off correlations proclaiming them as causation...:cool:

If you smoke tobacco, or even clove cigerettes, you are irritating the tissues...it could be smoke from a bbq, smog, pollen, dust, standing to close to an exhaust pipe.:rolleyes:

I bet you used dihydrogenmonoxide while sick...by your example, it was part of why you were sick so long. ;)

7. #7 MistaBrosky420, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Alright so your making excuses honestly. Don't blame the only smoke that I put into my lungs on a regular basis while sick? Cmon.

• Like Like x 1

8. i never really though about that. hmmm. well it didnt make it worse at least so it was all worth it