Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got beat-worst feeling in the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattmc804, Jun 25, 2011.

1. well yesterdsy was purchase day and my guy came to my house and gave me my 2gs as usual andit turned out to be parsley, it wasnt his fault because the guy he bought it from said it was shake and he fell for it, i got half my money back after some negotiation but the funny thing is parsley sure fuckin gets u high cause im in cloud 9 baby

any way still out money and that is the most depressing thing ever
    tell your stories if yu want

2. Hahahahahahahah

3. lol u smoked parsley, knowin it wasnt weed? Shiiiiet, diss niggga!

4. smoke some it gives you head high

5. /lost
    whats parsley?

6. I doubt parsley gets you high...

7. Can't say I've ever been fooled in such a manner.

Sorry, bro.

8. If it gets you high... It must be parsley

9. i sware it got me high, parsly is like oregeno to the guy who asked

10. Looooooooooooool

11. I used to sell dime bags of parsley and oregano to annoying kids. They'd smoke it and pretend to be high to impress their friends. little shitheads

12. you suck

13. Parsley definitely doesn't get you high man.

14. well im high off parsley im pised in a way cuz idk why

15. you bought fake weed, and settled for getting half your money back?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

16. alright oodsoo if you dont belive me than leave i told you that i smoked parsly and am stoned currently i sware to god im high off parsly

17. cloud 9 on parsley...

oh lord

18. Why didn't you get all of your money back...?

19. #19 Mr. Mojorising, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Hell it sounds like he did you a favor, you are all stoned from smoking parsley so why not just quit cannabis and smoke parsley instead you can save lots of money?

Parsley oil contains myristicin just like nutmeg and is toxic if ingested in large amounts causing delirium, head ache and a host of other nasty effects that make one quite ill.