Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got arrested in SF California and need advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zegela, Aug 3, 2012.

1. The thing is I wasn't charged for trespassing or breaking in or anything, just being under the influence of a controlled substance. I just wanna know how this works? what's the worst that can happen to me? Sorry if the story is too "lame" and it's wasting your time. I may be dumb and not have a proper understanding of the law when it comes to this, that's why I'm here.

2. [quote name='"jonaface"']The thing is I wasn't charged for trespassing or breaking in or anything, just being under the influence of a controlled substance. I just wanna know how this works? what's the worst that can happen to me? Sorry if the story is too "lame" and it's wasting your time. I may be dumb and not have a proper understanding of the law when it comes to this, that's why I'm here.[/quote]

Don't worry u are under 18 so nothing will happen

3. I'd make sure that cop lost his job just because he was being an asshole.

4. I'm turning 22 soon.

5. How should I go about doing this?

6. Because you were on campus makes it a bigger deal. Get a lawyer involved and they'll shit there pants. You still didn't do anything wrong.

7. [quote name='"24karrotts"']Because you were on campus makes it a bigger deal. Get a lawyer involved and they'll shit there pants. You still didn't do anything wrong.[/quote]

Edit: the fact that you were on campus doesn't matter if you smoked hours before, theres no law against being high before they find out, and if there was I'd fucking leave this country.

8. Sounds like you were on unmentionables and ran down memory lane a little to hard...

9. [quote name='"jonaface"']

How should I go about doing this?[/quote]

sue the city for false charges ( assuming it doesn't get dropped.) and then just to be a dick claim officer asshole put you through anxiety this whole time and report it to the supervisor and if that doesn't work...it's tire slashing time.

10. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']

sue the city for false charges ( assuming it doesn't get dropped.) and then just to be a dick claim officer asshole put you through anxiety this whole time and report it to the supervisor and if that doesn't work...it's tire slashing time.[/quote]

U are going to try and sue your city because u were twacked out showdown boxing in your boxers at 1am in a school u broke into. ( doesn't matter if the door was unlocked so u say,) you were not supposed to be in there and your mad cuz y. They were laughing at u. They made u take a drug test. If I witness that i would have though u would be on drugs. Yea. Good luck with that. U fucked up just get over it.

11. this seems like the case to me too. haha. next another user is goona get on and say okay not only did i break into the school and pretend like i was wrestling for the state championships but i also sat through all of my old classes. hahahha

12. ok so if I don't lawyer up , what should I expect out of this case? Will I be convicted? Is there something I should say to not get convicted? And if they do convict me, what would the consequences be?

13. in six years

14. is it just me or does this story sounding pretty made up ?

15. [quote name='"TheZodiac"']is it just me or does this story sounding pretty made up ?[/quote]

No it's just something a 16 would do.